I used to jog like 6 days a week. I have become so out of shape and was trying to locate a beginner walk/jog/sprint porogram online and am having trouble locating one. Does anyone have any suggestions as to something specific I can follow?

Thank you so much!

Many people like Leslie Sansone's DVDs for home walking. No excuses when the weather is bad.

I tried one once but for some odd reason, the walking hurt my feet and it was on a rug on a hardwood floor while wearing athletic shoes. Yet I can walk miles outside on cement sidewalks wearing flimsy sandals with no problem.

• Like 1
  • Author

Thank you FitChick and xxoo. I found that the jogging kept me in the best shape. Im talking light but consisitant jogging where you end up putting in some miles and wanted a way to work up to where I used to be. (Most effectively & safely) I own Leslie and your right she is great for rainy days. I like the from couch to running and am going to give it a try. Leslie is very inspirational for off days for sure but wanted something to end up in a jogging routine. Thank you and appreciate any tips too if you think of any. I am really anxious but want to map it out for myself. (for progress AND motivation) Thank you so much guys!! :)