I need to see a doctor about a personal issue.

but I am hesitant, because it will require a doctor touching my willy(no troll here, serious) The last couple of days I noticed a white bump under the "German helmet":D of my willy. Looks like a zit or something and I tried to pop it...it doesn't hurt or do anything and has a black pinhole in the middle of it.

It's obviously more than a skin blimish...it just appeared two days ago....weird.

Thing is, having a doctor pull and play with my willy seems weird, but I think that is going to happen. I hope it disapears, but I am thinking I'll have to get this checked out.

Any chance of a 28 year old, hot chica doctor doing the examination would be nice, but most likely 65 year old man with brite white hands and smell of hospital soap will be doing it.

I guess if woman can do the pap smear thing every year I can do this...just once....

But I don't want to. :(

• Author

Oh if any guys here know what I am talking about with this white zit looking thing..please tell... it's on my german helmet.

No it is not herpes....I'm not sexually active or ever with a skank.... I did touch it on a public toilet seat a few times though...

Oh please do not be that.

Comfortably Numb

Just my two cents ;), better safe than sorry! Besides that, why would you want a hot female checking out your infected willy? I mean, i would feel a thousand times worse if a hot chick had to examine it. You think she would just go ahead and go out with you after examining something wrong with you? How would you proceed with that? Hey, i know i've got some VD, but.....want to go out friday night? I'll keep the 65 year old man, save the hot chicks for when im not getting probed.

• Author

With a guy like me, if this is how I have to resort to getting a chick to touch my willy...I'm for it...

• Author

Well did some searching and it looks like something called a sebaceous cysts. It says they are common, non spreading and harmless. Guys usually have the bigger ones removed because it causes intimate problems with their partners.

For me it just bugs the hell out of me knowing it is there....I want to rip it off.

They say it contains a cheesy substance like a zit....so I may attemtp to pop that sucker again...perhaps let it grow a bit better so I can get a better hold on it...

Eric, it's called a penis.

Is Mr Wiggles a penis too :laugh:.

Eric.. just go to the Dr.. you are too old to be shy about your health.

What are you going to do when you turn 40 and have to grab the edge of the table ?

Citizen Erased

What are you going to do when you turn 40 and have to grab the edge of the table ?

Only one way to find out, drop your pants Art.

• Like 1
  • Author
There is a virus that sheep carry that cause that kind of thing.

A test......

Takes a deep breath.......

• Author

I think I better.... it's bothering me knowing it's there and I want to keep trying to pop it...Funny thing is, it won't pop.... So it makes me think it is something more significant than a zit or boil.

That thing I mentioned was not actually it...it look like it, but I merely came up with it by searching google for "white bump on penis"

It could be something else, but that thing looks like it...a really small one.