deja vue - i can't b the only seer

and not just gut feelings or hunches whole junks of certain days i am right where i knew i'd be doing right what i saw in what were dreams that seemed no odder than others - i do not mean dreams with omens but cinematic stuff - now my life seems fated occasionally unravelling before me - and you?

Edited by darkmoon
  • Like 2
Forever Learning

I'm not a Seer like you, but I do seem to be an Empath, which means I can detect other people's inner emotions more easily than most people.

It's kind of helpful in life, there is an advantage to having this ability. On the flip side, it's kind of annoying and overwhelming sometimes.

For example, I haven't watched a scary or sad movie for 2 decades for the most part. I never saw "Beaches" or "Titanic", the sadness of those movies might depress me. "Legends Of The Fall" depressed me for several weeks. And forget any scary movies like "Saw". No can do. I don't watch the News either for the most part, except the weather.

A quote that defines this:

"Empaths are the psychic sponges of the world, soaking up all the psychic and emotional static that other people give off. Being an Empath is one of the most common and most challenging of all the psychic gifts."

Here's a link if anyone is interested in learning more: Empath Guide | What Is An Empath Cheers!

Edited by Forever Learning
ThaWholigan
and not just gut feelings or hunches whole junks of certain days i am right where i knew i'd be doing right what i saw in what were dreams that seemed no odder than others - i do not mean dreams with omens but cinematic stuff - now my life seems fated occasionally unravelling before me - and you?

I'm not a Seer like you, but I do seem to be an Empath, which means I can detect other people's inner emotions more easily than most people.

It's kind of helpful in life, there is an advantage to having this ability. On the flip side, it's kind of annoying and overwhelming sometimes.

For example, I haven't watched a scary or sad movie for 2 decades for the most part. I never saw "Beaches" or "Titanic", the sadness of those movies might depress me. "Legends Of The Fall" depressed me for several weeks. And forget any scary movies like "Saw". No can do. I don't watch the News either for the most part, except the weather.

A quote that defines this:

"Empaths are the psychic sponges of the world, soaking up all the psychic and emotional static that other people give off. Being an Empath is one of the most common and most challenging of all the psychic gifts."

Here's a link if anyone is interested in learning more: Empath Guide | What Is An Empath Cheers!

Wow, both these posts are interesting.....

I have been frequently told by many people that I'm an old soul, which I always thought was BS until I got older, especially as I started studying Astrology deeply. There were things that started to make sense in my head. I seem to have random bouts of sudden wisdom, mild clairvoyance, extrasensory perceptions and heightened empathy.

A lot of dreams I have are very cryptic and tend to carry some kind of message that always comes to pass at some point. When something happens, it's very much like a Deja Vu, almost like I knew it would happen. It used to give me the creeps but now it kind of helps me.

When I was diagnosed as Autistic & Dyspraxic, my doctor told me to look into Synesthesia, as I relayed experiences of being able to see music in shapes and colours, as well as understand numbers on a slightly similar level although not as much. Days feel like colours and I can also see a person's aura as a colour around them. It's uncanny, and it's actually really exciting. One thing that made me think for a long time: Why is it that autistic people are said to lack empathy? I can testify, having been diagnosed, that this is false. In fact, I think I am the complete opposite, I am way too empathic at times, to my own detriment. I can actually feel someone's pain, even physically at times. It's draining, sometimes I spend lots of time alone just to be able to recharge, hence why I have been in the house all day today.

On the plus side, it has enabled me to access many gifts, and there are more to come. I believe that I was born to create, inspire and to heal. I have yet to explore healing, but I feel that my energy and presence is a positive asset to people and I feel that having all of these gifts, including deja vu is a great help.

When you get a Deja Vu, do you have conscious visions of any particular incident, or do you just get a strong feeling that kind of bubbles inside of you? Or is it more cryptic than that?? I do tend to see stuff happening before they happen sometimes. I can't control it though, it just happens randomly.

Edited by ThaWholigan
  • Like 1
Forever Learning

Great post ThaHooligan! I know what you mean, about growing older, and becoming more aware of the sensory perceptions and gifts that you have.

I DON"T have alot of dreams which foreshadow the future. We will have to wait for DarkMoon to answer back to your question to him.

I do have a weird thing that constantly occurs in my life, totally separate from the Empath thing. The weird thing I have is like Deja Vu, I'm not sure exactly what you'd call it. It goes something like this.

If I have an item that I throw out, because I haven't used it in years, well sure as sh*t the very next day I'll need that very item, after not needing it for years.

Another example would be seeing something that is fairly uncommon or downright rare, such as seeing two unusual birds fly overhead (they were similar to pink flamingos, to make a long story short here. I think they are called pink spoonbills here in Texas) and then get to my mom's house and she'll have a magazine on her counter with a picture of a flamingo on the cover.

I don't know what you'd call that but it happens all the time and rather than freak out anymore, I just kind of smile about it now. It is very odd, but I'm not worried by it really. It is so constant as to be a bit ridiculous though. I haven't quite fully figured out the point of it yet, but I have a few hunches. Without sounding too wacky (and this will sound wacky but oh well), I believe it is the universe speaking to me, in a bit of a humourous way. Maybe along the lines of, "Don't take life TOO seriously" or something of that order.

I enjoyed your post ThaHooligan! :)

• Like 1
  • Author

i got cinema-standard story-lines in my dreams that hav come true years later, at the time i dreampt these story lines they made little more sense that any other dreams not omens or on-off hunches but rather - movies/cinema-standard

• Like 1