Anyone familiar with Crownsdissease or ulcerative colitis?

I've always had (minor) health problems, that caused me to have stomachaches. But since last year I've been getting infections non stop, in my blather (6 times) and my intestines (2 times and I think I may have one as we speak, since I'm losing blood, am nauseated all the time, have a stomachache and no apatite etc). I've had a colonoscopy about 6 months ago, but the doctor didnt even take a sample, which I found strange..

It's not like I WANT to have a dissease or illness, but it seems so weird to me that a 21 year old, is experiencing so much healthproblems.

I have an appointment with another doctor coming up and I'm really dreading it. I almost feel like I'm making it up, but I've had so many fevers this last year, so many infections, so many visits to the hospital.. Is anyone familiar with this?

Zlat, from reading a few of your other threads, you strike me as an incredibly sweet and sensitive person.

You also seem to be in some emotional pain.

While I'm fully supportive of medical treatment for your issues, consider looking into how to better manage your emotions/stress/heartache, so as not to further compromise your health.

Oftentimes, stomach issues relate to stress directly (they say that about the back as well).

Infections could mean a compromised immune system which can also be linked to stress.

Do you have emotional-physical outlets like swimming or yoga?

Do you get out into nature and jog?

Or otherwise offload through some other healthy activity?

• Author

Thank you! I dont really like myself thesedays, but thank you!

But I know that probably has got something to do with it too.. I've been looking for a psychologist, but so far they've all had a long waitinglist or were to far out of the area. I'll keep looking though!

For me swimming is something that always relaxes me and so is working out. I didnt do that in the past because of my jealous ex. But that cant be a reason anymore.

But still, when I compare pictures of myself now and 2 years ago, I am shocked. 2 years ago I was in shape, had a healthy skin color etc. Whereas now, I'm really skinny and white and I have dark circles under my eyes. Its so weird! Thanks for your advice, maybe I'll start my day tomorrow with a walk through the park!

Maybe you have celiac disease. Google symptoms. If I were you, I'd be taking a lot of different vitamins and eating more fruits and veg.

• Author
Maybe you have celiac disease. Google symptoms. If I were you, I'd be taking a lot of different vitamins and eating more fruits and veg.

Yes, Ive thought of that, but wouldnt doctors have discovered that by now? I eat a lot of fruits and vegtables. I have 200-300 grams of veg everyday. and I eat at least 2 peaces of fruit a day but ussualy 3 or 4. I've also thought of lactose intolerance, so I cut down on the lactose.

It sounds like you have an allergy to something...how has your diet changed in the last two years? You could have a vitamin or mineral deficiency which would compromise your immune system and hormones. Get some blood work done...not sure if the standard doc will get a blood test for vitamin/mineral deficiency so you may want to hook up with a naturopathic doctor.

How is your sleep schedule?

Thank you! I dont really like myself thesedays, but thank you!

Well, for what it's worth, I like you.

The world needs kind, sensitive, sweet people so I appreciate you being here.

:)

But I know that probably has got something to do with it too.. I've been looking for a psychologist, but so far they've all had a long waitinglist or were to far out of the area. I'll keep looking though!

Good girl!

For me swimming is something that always relaxes me and so is working out. I didnt do that in the past because of my jealous ex. But that cant be a reason anymore.

But still, when I compare pictures of myself now and 2 years ago, I am shocked. 2 years ago I was in shape, had a healthy skin color etc. Whereas now, I'm really skinny and white and I have dark circles under my eyes. Its so weird! Thanks for your advice, maybe I'll start my day tomorrow with a walk through the park!

Well, here's what's great, Z.

It's a new year and I suggest we make it a great one--a really great one.

We're not far into the month at all, so it's not too late!

This year, shoot for getting into the best emotional and physical shape you've ever been in.

I bet with a tan, a little weight, and some rested eyes, you're criminially beautiful.

Why let a minute go by being anything less?!

Plan to take pictures in a few months that look BETTER than the old ones.

Plan to say, "Boy, when I first went through my break-up, it was rough going. I didn't like myself. I lost a lot of weight and was depressed. But I've since come roaring back! I dug deep and realized life's pretty grand. I'm stronger than I've ever been. And hey, check out this deltoid *flex*."

You deserve happiness, jellybean.

Everyone does.

Now, how about a walk or swim tomorrow?

• Author
Well, for what it's worth, I like you.

The world needs kind, sensitive, sweet people so I appreciate you being here.

:)

Good girl!

Well, here's what's great, Z.

It's a new year and I suggest we make it a great one--a really great one.

We're not far into the month at all, so it's not too late!

This year, shoot for getting into the best emotional and physical shape you've ever been in.

I bet with a tan, a little weight, and some rested eyes, you're criminially beautiful.

Why let a minute go by being anything less?!

Plan to take pictures in a few months that look BETTER than the old ones.

Plan to say, "Boy, when I first went through my break-up, it was rough going. I didn't like myself. I lost a lot of weight and was depressed. But I've since come roaring back! I dug deep and realized life's pretty grand. I'm stronger than I've ever been. And hey, check out this deltoid *flex*."

You deserve happiness, jellybean.

Everyone does.

Now, how about a walk or swim tomorrow?

Wow thank you for all that positive energy! I feel really inspired!

The loosing weight doesnt have anything to do with my break up, as a matter a fact, ever since I broke up with the dude I've been eating more:laugh:

As for all the rest: I've always loved being outside! So thats what I'll be doing all day tomorrow! While listening to this song

, that seems to make me want to dance every time I hear it hehe!

so hopefully soon I'll be back to being my old self, or even better my new improved self hehe! Either way I'll be myself:)

Thank you sister friend:p!

Wow thank you for all that positive energy! I feel really inspired!

The loosing weight doesnt have anything to do with my break up, as a matter a fact, ever since I broke up with the dude I've been eating more:laugh:

As for all the rest: I've always loved being outside! So thats what I'll be doing all day tomorrow! While listening to this song

, that seems to make me want to dance every time I hear it hehe!

so hopefully soon I'll be back to being my old self, or even better my new improved self hehe! Either way I'll be myself:)

Thank you sister friend:p!

Hey sister friend I can't watch that video in my country. Whats the name of the song?