I'm guessing there isn't anything out there, but is there a natural way to make your breasts bigger? I am 5'5", 110 pounds and have always been naturally skinny. I have thin bones and my BMI has fluctuated between 18 and 18.5 my entire life.

That said, I am as flat as a pancake. I'm probably smaller than 90%+ of adult women I have seen, which is kind of pathetic. I am a small 32A. It makes me self-conscious when I get intimate with someone. One time I dated a guy who I think was turned off by how flat I was, which really made me self-conscious. He actually made a comment on their size. Fortunately not all guys are like him, and I have predominantly dated guys who have been far more into legs and/or ass, and more or less indifferent to boob size. I have already tried using birth control for it, and it didn't work at all. In fact, I think my breasts shrunk. I still can't help but feel childlike or just not very feminine. I definitely do not want to look like Pamela Anderson, but I just want to, you know, actually have breasts. Is there a natural way to make breasts bigger without gaining a ton of weight?

Edited by notsoleet

There are a couple of ways I know of.

Gaining weight and getting pregnant.

Though if you are as flat as you say you are, then you might not have any breast tissue at all. So I don't know if either would help.

People are going to hate me for saying this, but you could probably use implants to get to a B or C.

Your situation is one of the few where I'd actually recommend surgery.

Err, I'm about the same as you, perhaps just a little larger. I've not had a problem with that, and I know many other women who are about the same size as well. I don't think it's a biggie IMO. Why would you need huge breasts to feel feminine? Last I noticed I still -had- breasts, they actually provided my SO with significant pleasure :), and my womanhood was not represented by their size, so much as the fact that they were naturally present.

Given that your BMI is 18, 32 is actually a decent size across. I think I was like 30A back when my BMI was the same as yours. I don't see anything wrong with you gaining a bit of weight to increase your size, seeing as you are underweight as it is - if you get your BMI up to a healthy 20 or 21, you would probably gain a few inches of breast size.

Somedude, I think you're a great guy in general but I think that's horrible advice. I'm not sure in what universe 32A equates to 'no breast tissue at all', and it's actually the most common size for some ethnic groups - so if she was 'one of the few who should do surgery', the majority of those women should be doing surgery?

Let me tell you a secret, well not so much of a secret but some people don't know it. 90% of women hate their boobs: wish they were bigger, smaller, perkier, more symmetrical, etc.

And let me tell you another secret: 90% of men don't give a carp, they just think "wehey boobs!"

I have predominantly dated guys who have been far more into legs and/or ass

This is the key. Play to your strengths. Nobody is perfect and everyone has different tastes. You need to find someone who loves you for who you are, just like I need to find someone who doesn't mind a bald head. If I obsessed about it and spent all my time on hair growth remedies then I'd never get anywhere. So I just cut it short and get on with it. You need to work with what you've got so try push-up or padded bras, horizontal stripes, big bold patterns, etc. A wardrobe makeover can make a huge difference.

But yeah, 18 is a very low BMI. I would prescribe 200g chocolate every day until you're at least 20-22. Make sure to work out so it doesn't just go straight to your belly.

boob size is not a factor for me. i like 'em in all sizes and shapes. look at it this way, at least they won't droop later on...

Having big breasts aren't all they are cracked up to be. You get back aches, it's hard to run, hard to find shirts, ect. If a man really cares about you, then the size of your breasts shouldn't matter.

All that being said, if you really do want to have bigger breasts then I would suggest surgery as well. It's pricey, but worth it.

Let me tell you this. You may not appreciate how small they are now but as you age they will get larger. When you reach your mid 30's and notice how all of your friends who had larger breasts when young, are now starting to sag and get 'back fat' you will appreciate that yours are still perky. IMHO I think smaller breasts look better in clothes.

Yes, and even if you feel you absolutely need larger breasts, definitely don't get surgery before trying to gain weight. You really don't need to gain 'a ton' of weight to increase your breast size. I went up from 105 to 125lbs, and that caused a 3 inch gain in breast size. Best part about that is, I heard that if you lose a bit of weight via working out after that, the breast size won't diminish. But I can't confirm that, sadly!

Let me tell you this. You may not appreciate how small they are now but as you age they will get larger. When you reach your mid 30's and notice how all of your friends who had larger breasts when young, are now starting to sag and get 'back fat' you will appreciate that yours are still perky. IMHO I think smaller breasts look better in clothes.

YES!!

That said, there are times when some things need a bit more bosom to really be flattering. I have some "chicken cutlets" that I got at Target to slip into my bra. I have a stick-on bra from there that clips in the middle to give a bit of cleavage, and that is FANTASTIC in summer (I hate regular strapless bras, and I hate bra straps showing, and I am not wild about going braless in a lot of situations). A woman with larger breasts HAS to wear a regular strapless bra, while I am trotting around all comfy and happy and unsweaty.

You can get a 2 cup size larger padded bra from Aerie or VS, too; I have never tried one, but some of my bras definitely have padding.

(And see? You can buy the cutest bras at Aerie, and "big" girls just can't get the support they need from there. I get to wear the teeniest, sweetest little bras, and big 'uns get stuck with triple/quad hook things with "powernet"!)

I love my breastsess!!

boob size is not a factor for me. i like 'em in all sizes and shapes. look at it this way, at least they won't droop later on...

IME, this ^ is not an uncommon stance. I am the same size you are, OP. My S.O. and my two bfs before him like/d my figure as is.

There will always be breast men such as Somedude81. There are also leg and a$$ men for whom it's not an issue. Why change to please a certain crowd when there's already one who fancies you?

I have small breasts and I like them.

It's never been an issue with the men I've dated either. You first have to love yourself and exude confidence. Then, you need to shrug off the jerks and focus on the nice guys. Any decent man looking for a LTR would prefer a small-chested woman that had an awesome personality than a larger breasted woman with little else to offer.

Somedude81 is a bOOb :lmao::p

Yup, I'm not going to deny that at all.

Somedude, I think you're a great guy in general but I think that's horrible advice. I'm not sure in what universe 32A equates to 'no breast tissue at all', and it's actually the most common size for some ethnic groups - so if she was 'one of the few who should do surgery', the majority of those women should be doing surgery?

She said she is as flat as a pancake. I interpreted that as no boobs, just nipples.

The truth of the matter is, basically all men want their woman to have some breasts. There's got to be some jiggle.

She said she is as flat as a pancake. I interpreted that as no boobs, just nipples.

The truth of the matter is, basically all men want their woman to have some breasts. There's got to be some jiggle.

do you like puffy nipples somedude81?

Heh, that's an odd question.

No I don't really like puffy nipples.

Though, to see what I do like, do a Google image search for "Lily Thai" with safe search off. She has the kind of nipples I like.

An even better example is September Carrino. She has the most amazing breasts and nipples I have ever seen. Look for some videos of her. Much better in motion. The video where she is wearing a striped shirt is great.

Edited by somedude81

Wow, and here I am thinking I wish I could be that skinny. I'm sure you look great with small boobs because they're in proportion to the rest of you. Slender women have small boobs, that's just the way it is. Boobs don't have to be big to be sexy. At least yours will never sag!

No, she's not a man. I'm sure she was exaggerating when she said flat as a pancake. Otherwise she wouldn't be wearing a bra at all.

For a frame of reference, this is Amanda Schull. She's a ballet dancer who's 5'5" and 110 pounds. I understand that different women have different body types, even if they're the same height and weight, so I'm not saying she's the same as the OP boob-wise. But even as thin as she is, she still has boobs:

http://collider.com/wp-content/uploads/Amanda-Schull-image-2.jpg

http://www.listal.com/viewimage/1029305

kiss_andmakeup

OP, there are guys out there who love small boobs, big boobs, teardrop shaped boobs, flat boobs, asymmetrical boobs...

The list goes on. But most guys just flat out love boobs. And if they love you, they'll love yours.

I've always been very slender (5'9" and weighing no more than 110lbs) and have had modest but not quite nonexistant breasts (fluctuating between 30B and 30C, which is not what you think of as your typical "B" and "C" cups due to the small band size). I used to be very self conscious about it until I started dating...and dated men who absolutely loved them.

You sound like you have a lovely petite/slender figure and I'm sure there are tons of guys out there who would feel lucky to even get to see you nekkid. :)

If it comes down to fitting easier into tops, get a good padded bra, or bra inserts! They make some amazing ones now.

SincereOnlineGuy
I'm guessing there isn't anything out there, but is there a natural way to make your breasts bigger? I am 5'5", 110 pounds and have always been naturally skinny. I have thin bones and my BMI has fluctuated between 18 and 18.5 my entire life.

That said, I am as flat as a pancake. I'm probably smaller than 90%+ of adult women I have seen, which is kind of pathetic. I am a small 32A. It makes me self-conscious when I get intimate with someone. One time I dated a guy who I think was turned off by how flat I was, which really made me self-conscious. He actually made a comment on their size. Fortunately not all guys are like him, and I have predominantly dated guys who have been far more into legs and/or ass, and more or less indifferent to boob size. I have already tried using birth control for it, and it didn't work at all. In fact, I think my breasts shrunk. I still can't help but feel childlike or just not very feminine. I definitely do not want to look like Pamela Anderson, but I just want to, you know, actually have breasts. Is there a natural way to make breasts bigger without gaining a ton of weight?

I can appreciate your feelings, but what if the comfort you seem to be lacking is setting you back far moreso than is the actual lack of tissue?

SOMEHOW (and NOT via implants) you have to evolve to be comfortable in your own skin. From a male standpoint, it stands to reason that there is some comfort to be taken from guys gen-er-al-ly *knowing* what size you are prior to getting you naked. The male equivalent is a COMPLETE surprise to the female sex partner, for better or for worse.

IF you ever encounter a guy who took you home to bed you, expecting you to whip out gi-normous breasts, then THAT's the time to come to LS and express a woe-is-me attitude.

I can't stress enough that until that happens, work on your own self-appreciation.

Personally, I don't really care much about breast size - I just want them to be unique (in pairs). So just be yourself, with more confidence about who you are in the present.

(OR you can read the current LS post about "my wife got ginormous implants, and she has changed drastically" )

kiss_andmakeup

An even better example is September Carrino. She has the most amazing breasts and nipples I have ever seen. Look for some videos of her. Much better in motion. The video where she is wearing a striped shirt is great.

Now, I'm all for beauty in all forms and breasts of all sizes...but holy $hit!

Her boobs are going to give me nightmares! They're like giant monster boobies! :eek::laugh:

Oh c'mon, dude, I'm sure she's exaggerating. No woman has no breasts, unless they've had a mastectomy. Even at 30A there are some distinct mounds of flesh on the chest. Otherwise there could not be bras for them. ;) The OP is 32A on an extremely skinny frame - there are definitely handfuls there. Just not like... the woman you linked. :confused: But if every woman the OP's size were to get implants to become like that, there would be a lot of very rich fake surgeons and a lot of dead women.