How often do you eat fried food?

About the same as you. Once every two weeks I'll wind up having deep fried tacos or fries with a sandwich.

Maybe once a week I'll order french fries with my sandwich with fries on the side- but I'll only eat a few of them.

Other than that- never.

I don't eat fast food. It's too greasy and salty. I fry my eggs, stir fry veg and fish in olive oil. Very good for you.

like once every two weeks. at 35 my stomach can't handle it like it used to. although when i was in my teens and 20s i used to eat fast food just about every day. ugh -- no wonder i was 60 lbs overweight back then :o

Other than choosing to fry tortillas once in a while rather than steaming them, I don't eat fried food at all, at least not in the past couple years. Gall bladder. Pain is a cruel master. I generally saute a lot in a non-stick pan, steam or bake. If I could eat fried foods, it would be at about the rate mentioned by others, historically once every week or two, for one meal.

Ruby Slippers
like once every two weeks. at 35 my stomach can't handle it like it used to. although when i was in my teens and 20s i used to eat fast food just about every day. ugh -- no wonder i was 60 lbs overweight back then :o

Yeah, I'm from the South, and my mom was raised on a farm with those big, stick-to-your-ribs meals, so we had a decent amount of fried food for dinner when I was a teenager: fried chicken, fried butterflied Gulf shrimp, fried catfish. Yummy. I was super active and athletic back then, so I could eat anything -- but I would be a whale if I ate like that now!

Other than choosing to fry tortillas once in a while rather than steaming them, I don't eat fried food at all, at least not in the past couple years. Gall bladder. Pain is a cruel master. I generally saute a lot in a non-stick pan, steam or bake. If I could eat fried foods, it would be at about the rate mentioned by others, historically once every week or two, for one meal.

Ugh, that sucks! Now and then, I crave fried chicken like crazy.

It's okay to eat fried foods and sweets as long as you eat other healthy stuff to go along with it. I eat a bit of raw broccoli every morning and it helps to balance off the other food. In the summer I pretty much live off of boardwalk food and I am as healthy as a horse because I make sure to get other things in the morning.

• 2 weeks later...

I have had fried potatoes and eggs everyday but one for the last week and lost 2 lbs. I guess I will have to start making bigger servings! :D

Most days.

I'm working on my diet. I now eat a lot more vegetables, and use herbs and spices a lot more, and have almost completely stopped eating take-away food. Recently been cutting out sweeties, cakes and caffeine, and processed meats.

Ever since the hernia op last week, my tummy has been rumbling lots.

I had Swiss Chalet Yesterday (You'll only understand if you're Canadian)- I order it once a month, usually the day before my period starts...I get this craving- then spend the next 4 days feeling guilty and wondering wtf was I thinking???:p