From what I can tell, you don't need to lose any more fat. Have you been weight training at all during this? Are you open to the idea of surgery to remove the extra skin? You may have to, man.

First of all, congrats with the weight loss!

You might not be able to get rid of that extra skin without surgery. In the meantime, I would recommend that you get on a routine that involves heavy weight training and make sure that you're eating plenty of protein. You're at a prime spot to build some muscle.

First thing is to clean your bathroom mirror! :lmao:

Ok, ok... I am guessing you lost a bunch of weight, yes? Congrats! Awesome job! How long has it been since your weight has stabilized? It takes a while for skin to counce back. The younger you are, the quicker and more completely it will bounce. If it's been more than a year or so, you are probably not going to get a lot more bounce-back.

Before you resort to surgery, see what you can do by building more muscle. That'll reduce at least some of the skin. Honestly, when I first saw your pic, I was like, "what loose skin?" - I had to hunt to find it. It doesn't jump out to me, although I understand it does to you (we all see our faults with 10X magnification, it seems).

Again, congrats! You are looking good. :)

• Author

Thanks people, it seems like theres some fat on there though its not thin like, it's quite thick with a few layers on..

I lost the weight and i stopped losing the weight in febuary and i started lifting..

Last few weeks though ive been trying to lose bodyfat because allthough im lifting im not lifting heavier im lifting the same weights each week.

So because i was lifting same each week i decided to trya cut by lowering carbs an sugar, at first it did look like the fat was going but theres more ripples in now as if it was loose skin..

I wouldn't even mind if it was just abit of loose skin though....

i was 17 stone 6 pound in july 2010 im now 11 stone 2 pound.

Im 5'5 and i weigh 156 pound, and im 18.........

ive got a long road ahead of me!

So instead of losing anymore BF i should concetrate on building muscle ??

But what if i put bodyfat on by building muscle, i mean on top of all this bodyfat now...

http://www.muscleandstrength.com/articles/body-types-ectomorph-mesomorph-endomorph.html

thats my type of body endo morph !

THANKS EVERYONE THOUGH FOR REPLYING TO MY OTHER POSTS, I APPRECIATE IT..

Hi ds!

Wow - that is a boatload of weight! Congratulations again.

As for your question:

So instead of losing anymore BF i should concetrate on building muscle ??

But what if i put bodyfat on by building muscle, i mean on top of all this bodyfat now...

If you dial in your nutrition, you should be able to gain muscle without a corresponding gain in bodyfat. And, even if you do gain some fat along the way, you can lose this later. You will come out ahead of where you are now, regardless, as the muscle will expand under the skin. Also, February is quite recent and a weight loss of 88 pounds will take your body some time to assimilate.

Hit the weights hard and eat clean and you will be on your way! :)

You have shared really good information here.This is really beneficial for all.Thanks for sharing good tips about how to maintain fitness and lose weight.

• Author
You have shared really good information here.This is really beneficial for all.Thanks for sharing good tips about how to maintain fitness and lose weight.

Was that you being sarcastic ??

If so then theres no point telling you how i lost the weight. I crashed dieted, i eaten less than 1000 calories wich is probably why i have the loose skin.

But i only crash dieted untill i got to 13 stone..

i lost the last 2 an half stone by eating 1300 calories a day, eating healthy an doing HIIT ski steps...

Look it up on youtube the youtube channel nowloss.com

they give away free workout dvds, you jus tell them your address an you get it free you dont even have to pay p&p its all free an on the disc is different HIIT workouts to lose weight an bodyfat and workouts to build muscle..

Check out his videos thats what i did to lose the weight !

Having lost 225lbs myself, I can tell you from personal experience the skin does tighten up to some degree, but very large weight loss, especially quickly, will leave excess skin. Some people do surgery to remove it. I personally found that the best people in my life could have cared less about it -- they loved me for me before and after, happy only that I won better health and freedom to do more things.

It turned out I was obsessing more about this issue than anyone else in my life. I left it alone.

With very low cal diets, just be careful, especially if you are not obese. Gallstones are a frequent side effect, and you can lose weight so fast you start consuming muscle tissue. Very low cal diets should be monitored by your physician. I discovered I was losing weight too quickly and had to add a can of tuna/chicken each day to increase protein consumption. Also, make sure you stay hydrated!

Good luck!

To lose body fat, you must avoid eating junk food. To your regular exercise with your exercise for body building and you will see the difference.

Edited by jenniferd
Hogprolilic

Watch Tangled Film In High Quality download Get Him to the Greek movie bootleg Toy Story 3 The Full Film In Hd Human Target - Season Two online Watch Rio Full Movie Good Quality where to watch Battle: Los Angeles full movie how to watch the full movie of Soul Surfer (LQ) Real The Warrior's Way Film Download how to watch Devil film Paranormal Activity 2 Movie Rating Paranormal Activity 2 Film In Hd The Confidant Information New Movie Rio Download Step Up 3 Film 2010 Download Paranormal Activity 2 Film Tumblr Whole Film Of Hall Pass

AmEricanWomann

Continue to work out to build muscle. It wont help you get rid of the loose skin, but it might help the appearance of certain body parts. While exersize and weight training dont actually tighten the skin, developing larger muscles can fill in the space that was originally occupied by fat and give the appearance of firmness. It probably wont help with your stomach, but if you build up your triceps and biceps it might help your arms look better.

You dont look like you need to lose fat. Loose skin can contain fat, so when looking in the mirror you may feel like you look like you're still overweight. Also, because the skin can weigh in the neighborhood of 20lbs, the scale may show a number larger than your size indicates.

I know all this because I was very overweight up until three years ago. I lost almost 200lbs and while for the most part I'm happy with the way I look, I also have some loose skin. I understand you thinking that you need to lose more weight because while people tell me I look great, sometimes when I'm sitting down, putting on make up, I'll catch a glimpse of my body in the mirror and see the pooch of what remains of my stomach and thighs and think "whoa, I gotta drop a few more lbs, but if I were to do that, it would only make the skin even looser.

Another reason I realized that loose skin can look like extra fat is that during my weight loss support group one time we had a plastic surgeon and he was showing us before and after pictures of his patients. Some of them had lost as much as me or even more, yet in the before pictures, the skin on their stomachs, thighs and butts made them look like they were still quite a bit overweight. After he removed the skin and tightened up what was left, their stomaches were flat, their thighs were tone and they looked great.

So to reitterate what some of the other posters have said, even with all the exersize, you may still have to have surgery for your body to look they way you want it to. Good luck and congrats on the weight loss!

Lauriebell82

I have lose skin also from years and years of weight fluctuation. Working out and lifting weights ESPECIALLY running has helped to tighten some of the skin up so it doesn't look real noticable. Your arms look muscular, have you tried doing chest exercises? My husband also uses creatine to help his body building and it works really well. It keeps his muscles tight even if he gains a little weight here and there.

Yeah you could do surgery, however try working out and maintaining the same weight for a period of time before resorting to that.

Well done OP! You're quite young so your skin should have quite a bit of elasticity left. Eat right to maintain it. Don't tan too often. Follow the tips others have provided for you here and enjoy your new confidence level.