Does anyone know of any excercises for the NECK?

Does Anyone know of any good excercises for the Neck?

I've been researching and trying to find excercises for the neck in terms of strength and muscle. Not to make it huge, But more to add an 1/2" to my neck. It looks pretty silly when you have big arms and a skinny neck.

Whenever I do sit ups, I get that burning in my neck, which i like....

It looks pretty silly when you have big arms and a skinny neck.

Or if you have big arms and stick legs. Stop focusing on your arms and think full body.

Whenever I do sit ups, I get that burning in my neck, which i like....

You shouldn't be feeling anything in your neck if you are doing abdominal training. This sounds like poor form.

I've been researching and trying to find excercises for the neck in terms of strength and muscle.

Your neck will grow as your whole body grows, if you train full body and think full body. Nonetheless, there are a couple of avenues to pursue. One is in back training, specifically the trapezius musculature. This part of the back extends above the shoulders and into the back of the neck. Rows and shrugs would be the most relevant, with rows being more practical for a training routine. Training squats and/or deadlifts will indirectly cause neck growth...as well as everything else. Some places will have neck machines that allow you to do repetitions in all 4 directions with resistance. Some people strap weights to their heads with towels or other apparatus.