hey peeps. basically I want to gain weight/mass to improve muscle mass and size.

I weigh 10.4 stone/ 145lbs. for a 23 year old 5'11 man, thats pretty light! Atm I am on a weight gaining protein/carb shake and tomorrow i start loading on creatine.

I eat a lot of nuts, calorie dense foods, peanut butter brown bread and banana's (sooo good), chicken, rice, vegetables,

but yeah i struggle with the weight gain even when i eat every 3 hours which gets frustrating. I am glad I dont have to fight off fat etc, but when trying to get "bigger" it can be so annoying to see the scales sitting on 10.3-4.

Edited by Dblock10

Yes, you need to post what your weight training looks like.

Try to get in at least 1 gram of protein per lb of bodyweight per day. This means, if you want to weigh 180 lbs, get in 180 grams of protein each day. Carb intake both pre- and post workout will help you build and retain muscle.

A side note: you don't need to load creatine. This is a myth perpetuated by the supplement industry to get you to waste, and therefore buy, more creatine. 5 grams a day should be all that you need. Any more than that and you'll be wasting your cash.