I get up alot during the night to pee about four times each hour.

Anyone have any ideas on how to get to sleep at night? I get up alot during the night to pee about four times each hour.Sometimes I get lazy though and wait until morning to pee! Sometimes Im just to tired.

Patty

stop trying to drink liquids about three hours before bedtime, and if you do, just a little bit. Dont guzzle things like soda or water before bed, and that should help

Even if you drink before bed, it is highly abnormal to awaken three or four times an hour to urinate. Get yourself checked out for tachycardia (fast beating heart) and other medical problems you may have that could cause this. In other words, mention this to your doctor ASAP. Your sleep can't continue to be interupted like this. Meanwhile, by all means follow niko1999's advice above.

My bladder gets like that at night too. It is really annoying. Especially since my bedroom is upstairs and my toilet

is all the way downstairs. My mum says just to stop drinking liquids before going to bed. Even though I still get

like that sometimes even if I don't. I know how you feel Patty. Lol.

I have done a urine test and blood tests and my blood sugar levels are normal. It's probably the food I am

eating and sometimes I do drink before I go to bed. I just have to keep an eye on what I am eating and stop

drinking liquids before I go to bed I guess.

Yeah, you do need to see a dr Patty. I misread your post, thought you said three to four times during the night(I was tired when I read it). But you need to get ti checked out.