Fellow Guys: What kind of underwear do you wear when you work out?

I am feeling like just wearing my cotton boxer briefs is not the best option. What do you guys wear...compression shorts, sports boxer briefs, anything else?

Since the guys are leaving you hanging (pun intended), I'll help. Lots of guys I know really like the Under Armour compression shorts. They're not cheap though.

Monster

Edited by Monster
  • Author
Since the guys are leaving you hanging (pun intended), I'll help. Lots of guys I know really like the Under Armour compression shorts. They're not cheap though.

Monster

Thanks bro. I was looking at those. I work out like four to six times a week, so I either need deep pockets or will be doing a lot of laundry.

Thanks for not leaving me hanging!

Under Armor is overrated in my opinion.

I've actually found that silk or silk like boxers are the most comfortable. They aren't tight so you get breathing room, and they fit seamlessly with your standard pair of comfy polyester-type gym shorts. Feels like nothing is there.

Whatever I happen to be wearing when I change to work out...which is CK 365 boxer briefs...they maintain their elasticity well enough to keep the junk in place...if I'm running, I'll wear my neat nut-hugger shorts that have the built in liner...that's comfy...