Insecure about my body

I really would like if someone could help me overcome this issue. Im about 5'4 , 135lbs. My legs are little and my butt is medium/small. I feel so insecure when I am around other men cause I feel like I dont have enough body. I know that this is wrong thinking but I cant help but feel like if I had a bigger butt I could meet more men or be a little thicker without the stomach, I would like my body more. Please help me get these thoughts out my head. I am probably just fine if I would stop picking on myself and learn how to accept myself for who I am. It is so sad

So some guy you liked alot told you that you look like a lil girl and it stuck with you eh?

You have to conciously stop yourself from comparing yourself to other women. You cant gain sexy weight without the belly.

You have to own your body as it is, and anyone who doesnt like it, f*ck 'em. Thats the attitude to take.

OR, you can find another girl with your same dimensions, and tell her how you feel about your body, then ask her how does she feel about hers, and she will probably be pretty secure with herself, which might help you get more secure when looking at her.

• Author
So some guy you liked alot told you that you look like a lil girl and it stuck with you eh?

Dang! yeah, this has happen to me. wow!!

You have to conciously stop yourself from comparing yourself to other women. You cant gain sexy weight without the belly.

I want to stop it cause I dont want to be that way. I think it is mental and I hate it.

You have to own your body as it is, and anyone who doesnt like it, f*ck 'em. Thats the attitude to take.

I know. I want to.

OR, you can find another girl with your same dimensions, and tell her how you feel about your body, then ask her how does she feel about hers, and she will probably be pretty secure with herself, which might help you get more secure when looking at her.

I like this idea alot. I know that I am not the only person who has gone thru this. I want to overcome it. Its not right

So you just want a guy who likes you cause you got a big butt? Don't want a guy who might you know, like you for who you are on the inside, and finds what you features you naturally have attractive?

I don't actually know you. But chances are you deserve more than a guy who just likes you for how big one of your assets are.

I agree with the above poster. Love your body, anyone who doesn't, doesn't matter. :)

Do you want to trade bodies??? A big butt and legs aren't all they are cracked up to be girl!!!

Seriously, love yourself the way you are and everyone else will too!

There is nothing wrong with a small butt.. personally I prefer them to big cotten candy asses that could use about 2-3 lbs worth of liposuction.

Ghetto booty is not hot, cute, cool or attractive whatsoever.

Some of us guys do prefer the more petite girls in your range..

But a bigger ass isn't necessarily the way to go.