Great Weight-loss Program

Ok last summer my brother got me to go on this great program called Body For Life. Around the time I started I weighed about 255-260 lbs, and by the end of the program (it's 12 weeks long) I weighed 210, probably even less if I hadnt weight-lifted. The program envolves eating 6 small meals a day and alternating weight training and aerobics everyday except your "off-day" where you dont have to exercise and you can eat whatever you want.

As you progress farther into the program, the exercises get easier and even fun because your in much better shape (I know it's hard to believe that but it's true, no matter how much you hate exercise now :D)

Also the meals arent nearly as bad as you would expect, they mostly consist of everyday things like tuna, turkey, vegetables, shakes, etc.

The whole program is in the book, "Body for Life" by Bill Philips. There are also a couple of companion journals, computer and PDA programs to help you stick to, and keep track of your diet and exercise scheduals.

Unfortunatly I was stupid and got lazy and started eating junk food again after my program and now I've gained a few pounds, but I'm starting the program again to lose the new weight plus the rest I didnt get before.

Hope this has been helpful for someone, let me know if any of you guys have any questions.

• Author

I've never heard of that video. Whats it about?