Anyone else suffered from this?

Low grade fevers..

For well over a week now I've had a low grade fever of 99.0-99.2. Just enough to make me feel like crap.

I figure I'm fighting something off and that's why I have the fever but I've never had one last this long. It hasn't turned into a cold or cough even though last week I thought it may.

Tomorrow I have a Dr's appointment (it was made before I had the LGF) so I'll definately bring this up.

Just wondering if anyone else has had this.

One thing I'm trying to avoid is googlin'. I did the mistake afew days ago and came up with some awful things that are related to low grade fevers!

Last time I had one, it turned out to be an ear infection. Didn't get treatment quickly enough and now I'm left with tinnitus in that ear. Better to see the doctor if something doesn't resolve in a week or two, IMO. Glad you're doing that :)

I've had low grade fevers in the past and in most cases an infection of some sort was the culprit. Sometimes you can have a viral infection for weeks. As you probably know, most virus's don't repond to antibiotics.. they simply need to run there course. Now if it's bacterial in nature, then most often an antibiotic would be the best way to get rid of it. But.. don't worry. Your doing the right thing by seeing your doctor. And by all means NO google lady.. It does make it worse. I'm so guilty of doing that myself.:o:laugh:

Mea:)

• Author

Thanks everyone. I really hope nothing developes and this just goes away soon.

I'll let ya know what the DR says after my appointment tomorrow.