Is this normal or do I have breast cancer or something? I have what look like stretch marks on one boob. I got them a couple of months ago, after I gained some weight and a cup size.

I have them too. I just means the skin is stretching as they grow. I have old ones that are flesh colored now from years ago and now I have some new ones that are purple-ish-red-ish, indicating that they are growing again. To me, it's normal to have them.

You don't have cancer. Boob stretch marks are a sign of, well, skin that's stretched by quick growth. That's why pregnant women can get them on their tummies, breasts, thighs and butt. And a lot of women get them in their teens when their breasts grow quickly.

Lauriebell82

You said you gained weight and went up a cup size..that's why you have stretch marks. It's just from your skin stretching out that it leaves marks.

I have them too from gaining and losing weight. I put cocoa butter on them and it seems to help make them less noticable. I say though, that you and whoever you are dating/married to are the only ones who see them, so if you are both okay with it, then great!

• Author
Stretch marks are never a sign of cancer!

You have got em because your skin has stretched

One size is enough to get them? My boobs aren't big and I just got them and I'm not a teen.

If you want an expert opinion, then send KMT a picture of your boobs. Together, and individual close-ups. Have some fun with it, and don't be afraid to smile for the camera, if you decide to include your face.

KMT knows his breasts - well, I don't mean his own breasts, of course, although he sure has juicy nipples - and while he isn't able to do a thorough physical examination, the pictures are the next best thing.

Naturally, KMT has assured me that all material will remain strictly confidential, and is for diagnostic purposes only.

One size is enough to get them? My boobs aren't big and I just got them and I'm not a teen.

You have put on weight hon, that is why

Some skin is far more prone to get them then others

Stretch marks are completely normal and very common.

I've got boob stretch marks and I'm only a 32C. I have them on my stomach and thighs. Thanks to a teen grown spurt. I rarely even notice mine anymore. They are bright at first and then fade to a less noticeable silver.