Pains at bottom of rib cage

whichwayisup

Lastnight and again today I've had pain along the bottom of my rib cage. It also hurts most in the middle (not in middle of chest - JUST clarifying this so noone thinks it's heart attack). I wonder if it's a pulled muscle?

who knows you have three options just don't wory about it, search online about it and make yourself more paranoid until you decide to stop worying about it or do something, or just see a doctor

Whatever you do Don't start searching for causes online..it will make you so crazy! Believe I am the worst offender of doing that and it only makes it worse. Sounds like a muscle issue to me. If I were you, I'd check with you doctor just to be on the safe side. Don't stress because that can make it worse. Hugs.

AP:)

Whatever you do Don't start searching for causes online..it will make you so crazy! Believe I am the worst offender of doing that and it only makes it worse. Sounds like a muscle issue to me. If I were you, I'd check with you doctor just to be on the safe side. Don't stress because that can make it worse. Hugs.

AP:)

I've actualy put my fears to rest before by googling conditions

• Author
whichwayisup

I am thinking it is a pulled muscle and my diaphram is sore. Hopefully tomorrow the pain will be less...That or a masturabating alien might be popping out me! hehe..

I am thinking it is a pulled muscle and my diaphram is sore. Hopefully tomorrow the pain will be less...That or a masturabating alien might be popping out me! hehe..

Or pooping out- depending on the species of alien. Either way- be prepared and have some hot towels ready.:eek:

And yeah- don't go surfing for any answers online! The last time I did that I had everything from Aids, MS, Diabetes, blah, blah, blah. I freaked myself out! And it was nothing of course...

I wouldn't be at all surprised if you had kidney stones. However, if the problem persists much longer you should absolutely get checked by a medical doctor and not rely on untrained, unlicensed amateurs on an Internet forum...hahaha!

I wonder if it's a pulled muscle?

I've pulled my muscle thousands of times, and it always seems to spring back. I'm sure that you'll be right as rain in no time. Get somebody to rub your chest, because this often helps relax the ribcage. Clitoral orgasms can also be a great way of releasing pent-up stress in the lower ribs.

Is the pain only on one side? There are different organs on each side that could be the cause. Also, have you done any sort of swinging (like a bat while playing baseball) or anything like that. If you have done any rigorous activity that you have not done in a while, you could have just pulled a muscle there (usually doing the swining bat motion rigorously will bring about a pain under the rib cage)

Hope that helps.

RecordProducer

You're just getting old! :laugh:

I would go to a doctor if I were you. I was getting something (I forgot what) and saw a doctor about it. He checked my heart and my boobs (felt good, the doc is cute :bunny:) and ruled out any health problems. Since then the symptoms never re-appeared.

They recommend you see a doctor for any chest pain.

I was getting something (I forgot what) and saw a doctor about it. He checked my heart and my boobs (felt good, the doc is cute :bunny:) and ruled out any health problems. Since then the symptoms never re-appeared.

Great point - it's surprising just how many minor ailments can be completely cured with a boob massage.

RecordProducer
Great point - it's surprising just how many minor ailments can be completely cured with a boob massage.
That's actually true. Affection and intimacy do cure pain... not when it comes from your doctor though.
You're pregnant! :eek::bunny::confused:

I read that as alien masturbating!

I haven't googled it and I won't.

I'm fine now.

Thanks for all the input folks!!

Wait a few more weeks... honestly still get it checked. I still say you're pregnant! :p:lmao::laugh: