There are thousands of men that has big "man-boobs" and it effects their self-esteem. I am one of them, I tend to wear light coats to hide them, or thicker clothing to hide them. They're big and noticable. It makes me depressed.

Why hasn't there yet been a product developed that will flatten them? It's simple, like a shirt that is made to be tight in the chest area that when worn will flatten them.

Walmart has this, oh I don't know how to explain it. It's strong type of fabric that you can put around your belly to tuck it in some. It's blue and has a black back and is elastic.

They run about $5 and you can make it so you could put it around your upper body and it'll flatten the man-boobs. However, it's uncomfortable.

Is there such a product? if not why? It's simple, make it into a shirt form but where the chest is you put in some sort of fabric that is a tight elastic form and when the man puts it on and flattens the "boobs".

Anyone know of something like this? I am trying so hard to get rid of my man boobs, but I would be so happy if for the time being I had something to hide em'.

I think you would be best off losing weight.

Also, if your boobs are sensitive or painful in any way, you may have gynecomastia. Put that word in your search engine and you can go to sites that will explain it fully.

I checked about gynecomastia and I don't have it, just overweight. I'm actually losing weight, have lost a lot of weight, however my boobs remain big.

I think you would be best off losing weight.

Also, if your boobs are sensitive or painful in any way, you may have gynecomastia. Put that word in your search engine and you can go to sites that will explain it fully.

First of all, how is it that u'r losing weight?

Weight training? cardio training? fat only goes away from lots of cardio... otherwise muscles build up under the fat, and while u become stronger, the fat's still mostly there. so u should be doing a lot of jogging or something like that, in addition to weight training. plus a healthy diet, i suppose.

don't worry - if u keep up a good exercise & diet routine for a couple months, you'll see huge results.

best of luck!

I checked about gynecomastia and I don't have it, just overweight. I'm actually losing weight, have lost a lot of weight, however my boobs remain big.