Do breast lifts work?

I posted this in the sex forum, but I'm thinking I may get some more opinions here.

I was talking to a client of mine today, and she said that she was thinking about getting a breast lift. She is young, like 30's, and hasn't had any children yet so she is afraid that she will have spent a lot of money for nothing because her breasts will naturally sag back down from breast feeding.

I'm curious about this because I have considered this type of surgery myself, and I'm wanting to hear experiences/opinions from others. (esp. those who have had children.)

What does everyone think?

hasn't had any children yet so she is afraid that she will have spent a lot of money for nothing because her breasts will naturally sag back down from breast feeding.

?

That isn't a given...It didn't happen to me. I breastfed my son for 6 months and they didn't sag one bit. My breasts looked the same after I finished breast feeding as they did before I got pregnant. Everyone reacts to childbirth and breast feeding different...some bodies change some don't.

• 2 weeks later...

I had naturally large breasts before children (DD). I breast-fed both of them (I was a G then). I lost so much of my volume I was down to a B cup with a definite sag.

I had a breast lift and augmentation so I'm back to my pre-baby size and I am so happy with the results. I would not advise it before having children because you won't be able to breast feed if you get a breast lift. They cut the milk ducts during the procedure.

If you want more info, just pm me.

GEL