I dont know why but lately I have been really selfconcious of my body. I havnt had any changes in it at all lately, no weight gain or anything. I use to be real confident about it, but now I hate even looking at my naked body in the mirror. This is really effecting my sexual relationship with my boyfriend of 2yrs. I used to have more of a sex drive then him, but now I hardly have one at all. When I do I can no longer have an orgasim. I think my boyfriend thinks I am no longer attracted to him because of the way I used to be vs. now. Shouldnt I be more comfortable about my body now with my boyfriend than before? What is wrong with me? I can use any advice possible and feel free to ask me questions.

If nothing has changed about your body in recent months yet you have developed this feeling about yourself, there has to be some underlying psychological reason for it which you could explore with a competent psychologist. I suggest you do this right away before your relationship is adversely affected.

Sometimes these feelings could be the preliminaries of an eating disorder or some other malady that you need to nip in the bud before it takes hold.

Get help immediately.

When do you recall the first time you felt this way. Do you know what has triggerd it? What would make you feel sexy again.

I believe all women go through this. I can carry myself in a different way somedays over other days. When was the last time you have spent the evening alone with yourself.

(send your b/f out with the guys) pamper every inch of bod. Draw a bath use a exfoliant all over, make a fresh shave even the bikini area. Come out and cover yourslef in body oil. It makes the skin feel like velvet. Maniure all your nails, and just make an evening for yourslef,pamper yourslef as a start..

Just think about what you would like to do for yourself first before thinking about your b/f. Sounds like he misses you.

I can spend an night papmpering me and than lay back and relax reading the sexy ads out of a cosmo magazine and get turned on.

If nothing has changed about your body in recent months yet you have developed this feeling about yourself, there has to be some underlying psychological reason for it which you could explore with a competent psychologist. I suggest you do this right away before your relationship is adversely affected. Sometimes these feelings could be the preliminaries of an eating disorder or some other malady that you need to nip in the bud before it takes hold.

Get help immediately.