Women with a lil extra - HOT, men w a lil extra...

Not?

It seems that most men get their "extra" in the same exact place. Is a flat stomach required? Do women pass on men that have a "little extra" even when they have some of their own?

I never noticed until I put on the "freshman 15" later in life. It seems that it's either flat like a board, or no dice!

And I thought men were picky =\

I don't think it's an equitable requirement to hold someone else to a higher bar than you have for yourself.

If you bring a flat stomach to the table, you can ask for it. If you bring a little extra, you can't ask for a flat stomach. Well, you can but it's reliant on if anyone will take you up on your request/demand.

To argue the other side, women naturally store more body fat than men. Even female athletes have more body fat than male athletes, at the same level of fitness.

even the really overweight women seem to go towards the no belly on men. why thry are picky, when they got a bunch to lose themselves is beyond me.

Not?

It seems that most men get their "extra" in the same exact place. Is a flat stomach required? Do women pass on men that have a "little extra" even when they have some of their own?

I don't have a little extra - nor am I a waif (5'7 size 8)- but the last guy I dated did (I would guess 20 pounds). I still thought he was hot as hell.

I'm noticing, though, that I seem to live in a different planet from the rest of the world, where most people don't seem to be as superficial.

I don't have a little extra.. well except maybe up there.. but my 'obsession' is my waist... I am terrified to put extra weight around the middle.. because, IMO, that's where a woman loses all her shape.. so I will not allow any weight there.. :mad:

As far as the guys.. I don't really care about a few extra pounds.. or even quite a bit actually..

My last ex was a big guy.. he weigh close to 300 lbs at one point. he had a beautiful face though.. still has...

When I first met him.. (I did the first step) when he picked me up the first night.. I thought OMG.. I won't be able to look past his weight.. I didn't realize he was so big... but I fell in love with him.. he was an amazing guy..

So weight ON ME is important.. on others, not as much. ;)

I think six packs are gross, they look unnatural and just generally unappealing almost like you are with an android. Gimme a guy's guy any old day. I LOVE a little bit of a pooch on a guy I LOVE it, I find it super sexy and hot, that paired with muscular legs mmmmmmm SO hot.

My ideal body type on a man is the soccer player's body/legs but with a bit of a belly I don't mind at all. Oh and hair on the chest please, none of that "wax my chest" deal, blehhch. I'll leave that for the gay boys.

Oh and Lizzie I TOTALLY agree on the waist thing I like my waist and take extra care not to lose my hourglass shape that is what makes women's bodies look hot.

AriaIncognito

I prefer men to have a little belly to be honest. I've been this way for as long as I can remember, regardless of my being heavy or thin. I don't tend to go for what I call "bumpy" men, just not my type. I generally like men to be like 190-230 depending on their height.

So to me, when with a lil extra = hot. A lot extra, no. 10-20lbs, no problem.

I like thin men, but won't rule a guy out if he has a few extra pounds. If he's actually chubby though (30 or more pounds over my ideal*), I can't see myself digging that. I prefer a guy who is a little under weight to a little over, though.

*My personal ideal is 6'1" - 6'2", 160-175 lbs.

Hi ladies. I'm a male, 5'10", weighing between 165-170 lbs. I used to have washboard abs, but thats when I weighed around 145 lbs. It's way too much unnatural effort to keep up a six-pack, but I do still have the outline of the pack at least. I added weight after I left my ex, only because I made myself a bit healthier. O, and I lift too. :D

O, and I love it when girls have a little extra. It's just more fun, cuz you know the girl is less of a health fanatic and more into having some fun. ; )

I stay trim. It's easier for men to stay trim and (outside of disabilities) it shows some lazyness if a guy is fat.

I can tolerate a girl with a few (10 or less) extra pounds but it is the fit women that I really respect (it's harder for women to stay fit)and really lust after.

It only gets harder after 40, but fitness sure looks great on the few, the proud, the hot ladies.

I'd say women (sigh mostly women over 35) appreciate my fit body now more than when I was younger.

I lust so for my LS wife...lizzie:love: God what a body.:love:

I stay trim. It's easier for men to stay trim and (outside of disabilities) it shows some lazyness if a guy is fat.

I can tolerate a girl with a few (10 or less) extra pounds but it is the fit women that I really respect (it's harder for women to stay fit)and really lust after.

It only gets harder after 40, but fitness sure looks great on the few, the proud, the hot ladies.

I'd say women (sigh mostly women over 35) appreciate my fit body now more than when I was younger.

I lust so for my LS wife...lizzie:love: God what a body.:love:

Aaaahhhh my cyber love.. it's all yours.. :love:

as a 21yo, 5'11", 165lbs, i personally would prefer a lady to have a little extra then not enough. being fit and healthy does not mean 110lbs. seeing bones is not natural, and many many many men will agree it is unattractive.

the biggest thing to enhance ones physical attraction is to actually enhance their confidence. i think it is mutual for men and women, confidence is a turn on.

I think a little belly on a man is very cute. A little something extra to cuddle with and hold onto.:bunny:

AP:)

I think a little belly on a man is very cute. A little something extra to cuddle with and hold onto.:bunny:

AP:)

hahaha.. it makes a nice soft pillow.. ;)

I prefer a woman with a little extra. These little skinny things just don't do it for me, but then I'm more of a butt guy as well so I like the hour glass figure.

Lizzie, I don't know about soccer legs, but would someone with bicycle leg muscles work for you? ;)

What I think is important isn't the size as much as if they are healthy. I know a few ladies that work out all the time, are in good shape but they still are a little heavy but they look good and that is what I like.

I prefer a woman with a little extra. These little skinny things just don't do it for me, but then I'm more of a butt guy as well so I like the hour glass figure.

Lizzie, I don't know about soccer legs, but would someone with bicycle leg muscles work for you? ;)

What I think is important isn't the size as much as if they are healthy. I know a few ladies that work out all the time, are in good shape but they still are a little heavy but they look good and that is what I like.

Yes... I loooove nice toned legs.. bicycle legs as you call them.. I massage a guy who does a lot of bicycle.. he's now in Switzerland for a few weeks.. for a bicycle tour there.. he has amazing legs.. hard and toned... verrrry nice.. ;)