Sometimes when I eat my tongue starts to really hurt. It stings, kind of all over, but mostly up the sides. It's not from spicy food, it's more like a chemical thing. It hurts like hell if I keep eating, but goes away after a few minutes when i stop. I haven't figured out what it is that causes it, but it's quite annoying.

Citizen Erased
You should eat a hot chick out, that will fix it

:lmao::lmao:

I'd offer my services but that is both crude and vain. :p

Citizen Erased
I don't understand this prescription

:laugh: Aww that just reminded me of Nemo. Where is he? This thread should be about anal sex by now.

I don't understand this prescription

it was both crude and vain so I said it. actualy I said it because when he complained about his tounge I thought it was goign to be because of some chick that he made out with, or did other things with

:laugh: Aww that just reminded me of Nemo. Where is he? This thread should be about anal sex by now.

anal sex is my new suggestion to all the virgin girls who show up on this site afraid of vaginal. Give em somthing to really be scared of

whichwayisup
:lmao::lmao:

I'd offer my services but that is both crude and vain. :p

:lmao:

Johan, make a Dr appointment and get that checked out. Just incase..

Citizen Erased
It's the type of girl you are eating.. try a brunette instead of a blonde next time...

Or a blonde instead of a redhead...

whichwayisup
It's the type of girl you are eating.. try a brunette instead of a blonde next time...

:laugh: Redheads..Watch out. Talk about red hot p*ssy! Maybe he burned his tongue by :p a redhead!

-TP'ism

(I can't believe I actually wrote that)

True, only an expert can know how much your tongue really hurts when you try to toss your own salad. It is just difficult to make that stretch, yet one can never quite stop trying.

With anal sex, it is, of course, much more practical to engage a partner, especially if you want to reward a new, generous backer, whilst simultaneously exploring a different side of yourself.

But then, one can only go so far with those kinds of pursuits, however freeing, since they detract from spending quality time with your favorite person as per plan A, above, sore tongue be damned.

Citizen Erased
I happen to know some very soothing exercises for that...

I swear, whenever I read anything you post your boobs are doing the talking. This must be what it is like for men. Huh.

I swear, whenever I read anything you post your boobs are doing the talking. This must be what it is like for men. Huh.

Probably.

But, it's also why I get away with so much sh*t. No one's ever *really* paying attention.

Should I change the avatar?

Citizen Erased
Probably.

But, it's also why I get away with so much sh*t. No one's ever *really* paying attention.

Should I change the avatar?

:lmao: Good point.

Nah, keep it. I think it's cute. Gives you character. :p:bunny:

I'm an azz man so it doesn't phase me in the least :)...

I'm an azz man so it doesn't phase me in the least :)...

LOL. At least now I know your Achilles Heel... ;)

CE - I changed it to my shoes I wore on SUN (I wear them round the house sometimes - you know how it is). If anyone saw me running around town, then you know me now! lol

• Author

My tongue doesn't hurt anymore. It stopped hurting hours ago. So thanks everyone. You can go ahead and lock this thread down now, moderators. I think we can consider this case closed.

Citizen Erased
My tongue doesn't hurt anymore. It stopped hurting hours ago. So thanks everyone. You can go ahead and lock this thread down now, moderators. I think we can consider this case closed.

What about tomorrow when you eat breakfast? Won't it just happen again? :eek:

whichwayisup

:laugh:

You probably are scared to go the Dr that's why you want this thread shut down. Anyway, JUST incase this is for real, you should get that tongue checked by a professional. A professional "what", I don't know, that's up to you. ;)