Has anybody tried it? I have about 5-10 pounds I want to loose and this is the only diet drug approved by the FDA. The only thing is that I read about the side effects... oily discharge, diahrea and such. If anybody has tried it let me know if these side effects outweight the benefits.

I know there is no substitute for healty eating and excercise... I work out a lot and eat pretty good too, but I'm an impatient person by nature and would like to speed the process up a bit.

Thanks!

xpaperxcutx

Alli may be FDA approved but it's targeted at the severely obese demographics. I don't recommend that you use it, especially for a 5-10 pound weight loss.

Diet pills are not miracle workers, even if they're FDA approved. I recommend that you follow a sensible diet and exercise regimen to acheive your goal. Try to increase your cardio workouts during the week followed by 30 min strength training two times a week.

If you still want to take diet pills I recommend slimquick.

Stop looking for the magic fix. If you cannot achieve results without them, you won't be able to maintain the results when you stop taking them. Do yourself a favor and take that money burning a whole in your pocket and find a personal trainer to motivate you into exercising (maybe a nutritionist to help write you up a diet plan).

Aside from all that, the FDA is kind of clueless.