Well, im trying to find a good product where ill lose alittle bit of weight. i know you guys ill probably say there are so many weight loss pills and most don't even work. well i was on leptopril and workin nite shift 8 hours each nite with no breaks and lost about 50 pounds in a matter of 3 months but i couldnt tell if it was the pills or just constantly working and moving. but have any of you guys took a pill that actually works and you can tell a difference, im 6'3 and about 225 pounds i just wanna get down to 200 or so, i still work out but cant tell a difference.

david,you are losing around 4 pounds a week,that fast a weight loss is not healthy.in my opion you do not need "diet pills" your body is reacting to the work you are doing, staying busy for 8 hrs. straight.your probable not eating doing that shift either. going to the gym is great,but your not making any gains,because your body is in starvation mode.

• Author

Hey mark, what i ment to say was, that i lost that 50 pounds 2 years back when i was workin that 8 hour grave yard shift. and didnt have any breaks. but now im in a rut ive been jobless for over 6 months now. and i don't get out like i should. but im about to get this stocking job.. so i'll be moving constantly like befor.. so i figured if i had a pill just to boost my energy or to help me lose it faster.. i know its not healthy losing that much weight that fast though :(

LucreziaBorgia

What is your diet looking like? If you are working out, then perhaps a permanent tweak in your diet might boost some weight loss.

The last thing you want to do is slam the weight off with pills/crash diets - because your body will fight it hard, and when you body wins (and it will, because pills/crash diets can only be sustained for so long), you will have a rubberband effect - you will regain all of that weight that you lost by unhealthy means, and then some. The body wants to be fat.

The only way to combat that is to live a healthy lifestyle that includes exercise and permanent healthy eating habits. Not pills that are basically just stimulants and diuretics.

david,well that changes things. first thing i'd do is hit some cardio, or some fast outside walking.and hit the weights,for every pound of muscle you put on you body uses 50 more calories per hour,24 hours a day.keep your protein levels to around 1-1.5 gram per body weight a day.you can lose fat and gain muscle at the same time. as far as go quick pills i like spike by a company called biotest,keeps you motovated w/o that jittery feeling.

• Author

well, my diet right now isnt look too great actually lol.. i slip up by eating some fast food sometimes, and havnt exercised like i should, but thats about to all change.. im gonna start to put some cardio into it all... and im taking lipozene it works for some and some it doesn't. its just alittle thing to help but as long i keep working out i shouldn't gain it back.

Quiksilver ca

The only way to lose weight while maintaining good health is through good diet(based around your metabolic needs) and exercise.

Weight loss pills might work, but the weight you lose isn't healthy.

isn't lipozene the one with the commercial claiming all this weight loss? but if you check the bottom of the tv screen it says avg weight loss is 3.8 pounds. hell you can do better with just excerise and good diet.

• Author

well without lipozene ive noticed i crave snacks and junk food. but while on it.. it gives me fiber and seems to curve my appetite im hardly hungry ever. but i am i eat something small.. and im drinking nothing but water.. and i actually feel good. even if i dont lose anything on this lipozene atleast its helping me alil bit