Question about mentil health OCD?

SpanksTheMonkey

Hi every one I'm dealing with a rather difficult person at the moment in a lot of ways honestly.

But one thing is really hard to deal with and I'm wondering if its a sign of a deeper mental health issue?

The thing is this guy I live with has a thing with people breathing on him now in the right context I can understand it.

Like no one likes to have some one literally breathing on them in their face fair enough.

But he complains that I'm breathing on him all the time I could be a good 3 or 4 feet away sitting on another chair and he will say stop breathing on me its bizarre anymore!

And I don't know how to deal with it short of stop breathing clearly not an option.

He will literally jump up out of his seat and start grabbing his face and run to the bathroom to scrub his face.

Being rather nasty about the issue as he goes is this some form of obsessive compulsive disorder? Any advice much welcomed Thanks :confused:

• Author
SpanksTheMonkey

No one has any deas on it? wow never had NO replys this is diffrent lol

Hi every one I'm dealing with a rather difficult person at the moment in a lot of ways honestly.

But one thing is really hard to deal with and I'm wondering if its a sign of a deeper mental health issue?

The thing is this guy I live with has a thing with people breathing on him now in the right context I can understand it.

Like no one likes to have some one literally breathing on them in their face fair enough.

But he complains that I'm breathing on him all the time I could be a good 3 or 4 feet away sitting on another chair and he will say stop breathing on me its bizarre anymore!

And I don't know how to deal with it short of stop breathing clearly not an option.

He will literally jump up out of his seat and start grabbing his face and run to the bathroom to scrub his face.

Being rather nasty about the issue as he goes is this some form of obsessive compulsive disorder? Any advice much welcomed Thanks :confused:

Move, this guy has serious issues!!!

MakeLemonade

Hi Spanks - love the new avie btw, too cute.

If you are breathing, normally, 3 or 4 feet away from him and sometimes he jumps up and grabs at your face and has to go wash his, that is some kind of serious problem - I don't know if it is OCD, but your man has proven over again that he is just not a very happy or nice person in addition to whatever mental disorder might trigger that kind of reaction.

I know you say you can't leave right now - is anything getting better in that regard? How are you feeling, your back and such? Wasn't it your back? - not trying to TJ, just wondering....

I so wish you could change your living arrangement....he is just a toxic person from everything I have read from you about him.

• Author
SpanksTheMonkey
Hi Spanks - love the new avie btw, too cute.

If you are breathing, normally, 3 or 4 feet away from him and sometimes he jumps up and grabs at your face and has to go wash his, that is some kind of serious problem - I don't know if it is OCD, but your man has proven over again that he is just not a very happy or nice person in addition to whatever mental disorder might trigger that kind of reaction.

I know you say you can't leave right now - is anything getting better in that regard? How are you feeling, your back and such? Wasn't it your back? - not trying to TJ, just wondering....

I so wish you could change your living arrangement....he is just a toxic person from everything I have read from you about him.

Hi Lemonade thanks hes my fav too I'm going to keep him around for a while the Bunny he he! :bunny:

I think I may have confused you on one thing here tho he doesn't grab at my face when this happens he grabs at his.

I know its not a great situation na still can't go just yet long story I'll spare every one it.

My backs been ok hurting from time to time I use pain killers they help somewhat Thanks for the concern tho :)

I know he has very deep issues I'm just trying to understand them some what I guess.