I have a question about a friend of mine. I really do not want to gross people out, and yes, I have already told her she needs to call her doctor and get checked out. I just never heard of this and wondered if any other women had.

My friend and her husband are trying to conceive, and she is 3 days late on her period which is not unusual for her. However, she me told she was worried because is having some ORANGE looking discharge. :confused: I would think that might warrant an infection maybe.

I have heard of clear, white, greenish/yellow, brown, red, pink and even dark purple color, but orange? Just wondering if any other women have experienced that color before?

• Author
Is she taking any other medications?

There are some that can turn secretions funky colors...

That's true too. I aked her that question earlier today and she said no she wasn't on any kinds of meds right now.

Maybe she masturbates with carrots.

I prefer zucchini. Except for up my butt. Carrots would be better there.

• Author
Maybe she masturbates with carrots.

OMG :lmao::lmao:

I'll ask her if her and her hubby have been experimenting with any veggies. :p

You said they were trying to conceive....maybe her husband had a orange dreamcicle ice cream bar before they had sex. :D

Mustang Sally
You said they were trying to conceive....maybe her husband had a orange dreamcicle ice cream bar before they had sex. :D

Hmmmm.....

Now I wonder what it would be like to masturbate with one of those....?

<exiting to fantasyland....>

Hmmmm.....

Now I wonder what it would be like to masturbate with one of those....?

<exiting to fantasyland....>

My guess is, it would be freezing, and make it all numb. :p:laugh:

Let me know if you try it. :p

Mustang Sally
My guess is, it would be freezing, and make it all numb. :p:laugh:

Let me know if you try it. :p

Yeah, I thought of that...

But you know those pyrex dildoes? I have one of those. If you put 'em in the refrigerator, its....well...kind of dee-lish, every now and then. Know what I'm sayin'?

;)

Ok.

Back to regularly scheduled programming....

Orange...mmm...and she's not taking pyridium or rifampin? Then, I dunno.

EM, I hope your friend gets checked out by her doctor soon. I have a friend who works at a hospital and after I read this post, I called her and asked her. She said orange discharge can be a sign of a serious cervical problem and she needs to be seen as soon as she can. They will have do do some testing and find out what is going on. Also they will run all STD tests on her as well.

I have no idea! Though the carrot thing is funny...Or she's melting cheesy's up there! hehe..

No seriously, get her to the DR asap and then report back here once she knows what it is...I think now we all wanna know why she's got orange discharge.

I have a question about a friend of mine. I really do not want to gross people out, and yes, I have already told her she needs to call her doctor and get checked out. I just never heard of this and wondered if any other women had.

My friend and her husband are trying to conceive, and she is 3 days late on her period which is not unusual for her. However, she me told she was worried because is having some ORANGE looking discharge. :confused: I would think that might warrant an infection maybe.

I have heard of clear, white, greenish/yellow, brown, red, pink and even dark purple color, but orange? Just wondering if any other women have experienced that color before?

Interesting you would post this cause my friend also is trying to conceive also and she told me the same thing. I made a post in pregnancy forum and they said infection or taking medications could be the cause. I don't know if they use fruits and vegetables for sex or not. I haven't talked to her since she told me so I am going to tell her to call the dr ASAP!!

I prefer zucchini. Except for up my butt. Carrots would be better there.

Look guys, fruit is ok for sexual pleasure, vegtables are for salads, mmmmkay? ;):D

Well, based on the scientific, botanical definition, the zucchini technically is considered a fruit, so I'm going to have to give grace the go-ahead on that one...

Well, based on the scientific, botanical definition, the zucchini technically is considered a fruit, so I'm going to have to give grace the go-ahead on that one...

Hey thanks!

Seeing how they are part of the same group in the food pyramid I don't think it matters as long as you take in six a day.

:D

• Author
Interesting you would post this cause my friend also is trying to conceive also and she told me the same thing. I made a post in pregnancy forum and they said infection or taking medications could be the cause. I don't know if they use fruits and vegetables for sex or not. I haven't talked to her since she told me so I am going to tell her to call the dr ASAP!!

Wow must be more common than we think then. Yeah she has made an appointment.

Wow must be more common than we think then. Yeah she has made an appointment.

I haven't chatted with my friend about it she sent me a yahoo im and seen it. She really wanting to get pregnant . I am hoping it isn't anything serious. Let me know when your friend finds something out!

• Author
I haven't chatted with my friend about it she sent me a yahoo im and seen it. She really wanting to get pregnant . I am hoping it isn't anything serious. Let me know when your friend finds something out!

OK. Well on the first page someone had mentioned it could be a serious cevical issue and she would need to be tested for STD's to. Could be a STD type of infection. Hope things go ok for your friend. :)