nyc_transplant

Hi all,

I usually swim every morning on weekdays (5 days) and when I visit my parents in NJ on the weekends, I ride my bike (2 days).

Now, this is Memorial Day weekend and I will not have access to the pool. I am planning to substitute bike riding for swimming on Monday. I am afraid of wasting all the work I have been doing on my chest and arms by not going swimming.

Should I be afraid?

What can I substitute?

To everyone, have a nice Memorial Day weekend!

Unbeleivable

1 day isn't going to set you back too much. Its healthy to take a day to let your body recouperate from time to time. I know its hard, I work out 7 days a week myself and need to force myself to take a day off sometimes, but I can tell you from experience, you'll get right back onto that horse just fine.

• Author
nyc_transplant

Hi all,

I swam again this morning and I was fine. You were right.

It's just that I have been addicted to working out lately. It is so much more gratifying than women. Thanks again for the advice.

Anybody knows a work-out/fitness/diet specific community like LS?

Off to lunch...

Unbeleivable
Hi all,

I swam again this morning and I was fine. You were right.

It's just that I have been addicted to working out lately. It is so much more gratifying than women. Thanks again for the advice.

Anybody knows a work-out/fitness/diet specific community like LS?

Off to lunch...

Glad to hear it worked out. Ironically, today is my day off but I may go do some cardio once I'm done with my errands ;)

Check out the forums at www.bodybuilding.com They are pretty popular, highly trafficed, and have some great advice.

-un :bunny: