Do women prefer a guy with muscles ?

Internet Junkie

Hi, this is my first post here, so apologies if this has been covered before...

On the question. Do women prefer a guy with muscles ?

Check out this link

Want some women opinions on this subject.

Thanks

I'm okay with toned/athletic look.

I'm not attracted to body builders because their muscles are too big. Besides they legs look gross. Especially when they stand there and shake them...ewww...

Tangerina

That website made me LOL.

If guy didn't have any muscles, how could he move?

Seriously, I could care less, I care way more if someone is fit and trim than if they have bulky muscles. Actually, bodybuilders and football types gross me out, I like more like dancer's muscles.

lets be honest, the straight answer is yes they do!

fatty or fitty... simple answer its someone whos fit! regardless of scale!! they want them and money and want u to be manily on and on it goes!!

burning 4 revenge

I think they're more into money and prick size than anything else, but what do i know?

burning 4 revenge
Don't forget to check the video.

:D

Obviously you're selling this ridiculous system
pricillia
Obviously you're selling this ridiculous system

yeah and if he is it seems totally scripted... and who is the whore in the black dress? give me a break!!!

Tangerina

This video made me lol! It made me ashamed to be the same gender, let alone the same species as the people in it. Can I have a squeeze?

pricillia
This video made me lol! It made me ashamed to be the same gender, let alone the same species as the people in it. Can I have a squeeze?

yeah ha... she likes when a man can wrap his arms around her... ha so she can stick her boobs in his face...

I think the question is synonomous with asking, "Do men like blondes or brunettes?"

Everyone's different!

Salicious Crumb
Hi, this is my first post here, so apologies if this has been covered before...

Check out this link

Want some women opinions on this subject.

Thanks

LOL...nice try spammer. Your site is a joke.

Pink Amulet

Before I saw this ridiculous advertisement I would have said muscles.

Salicious Crumb
Don't forget to check the video.

:D

What are you selling?...as$$holes and jerks?

burning 4 revenge

Some women are probably into it, but if you look at the hearthrobs they range from Brad Pitt with the athletic yet lean muscular look (as opposed to bulk) to the ordinary thin body types like Leonardo DiCaprio and Ashton Kutcher. They're all slender with good looking faces. I think that's what most women like best

Pink Amulet

Yes B4R.

But I guess it comes down to what you expect out of your man.

I expect to have a man who can keep up with me.

For example, my friend and I both had first dates last weekend.

She went to dinner and a movie with hers, and my date and I went canoeing on the Thredbo river.

He turned out to be a dick, but that isn't the point :p

amaysngrace

I like men with muscles. Not bulgy veiny monster muscles, but nicely defined muscles. If women work at looking good naked, so should men.

Call me kinky if you want but I actually have a thing for girls with muscles; eg: Lucy Lawless, Joanie Laurer. It's not a preference - I like normal girls too - but I can admire anyone who shows dedication and sacrifice for their hobby (unless it starts to do them more harm than good).

Pink Amulet

Funny you should say that because I get far less attention from males when I am climbing during the winter months and my muscles are far more developed.

I always assumed it intimidated men.

Sounds like you are the minority!

Funny you should say that because I get far less attention from males when I am climbing during the winter months and my muscles are far more developed.

Is it because the weather is cooler, and you tend to dress more covered up?

Pink Amulet

I start weight training prior to the winter months and usually, as I travel, it is summer here.

women with muscles = TURN OFF!

women curvey = HUGE TURN ON - not fat!

but men are shallow,get over it... whats also shocking now is that women are showing there shallow side more and more. and men have to have everything complete, just to even get a look in. either way women are not my fav thing atm... as much as i love you all, i have had enough of you lot for the time being.... (i can feel a rant coming on! must stop)...