signs of cocaine abusers/dealers

I was curious to see what are some signs of cocaine abusers/dealers... I have done coc before, so I know the s/s of doing it and post... However, I have never really put myself around people that do it on a daily basis. I have recently started sleeping with this guy that I used to hook up with a couple ago. I know for a fact that he does coc, don't really know how much he does, but I have reasons to believe that he does it quite alot and that he even might deal it. I was wondering if anyone knew what to look for in this type of person?

RecordProducer
I was curious to see what are some signs of cocaine abusers/dealers... I have done coc before, so I know the s/s of doing it and post... However, I have never really put myself around people that do it on a daily basis. I have recently started sleeping with this guy that I used to hook up with a couple ago. I know for a fact that he does coc, don't really know how much he does, but I have reasons to believe that he does it quite alot and that he even might deal it. I was wondering if anyone knew what to look for in this type of person?
I have never tried coke, but I'd say pay attention to whether you can tell apart his sober vs. stoned state. E.g. visit him at work if you can and see how he acts there when you assume he's sober (unless he's a party DJ :D ).

If you conclude that he's doing it a lot then he's either dealing it too or is very wealthy.