What's the price of cocaine (in $)?

RecordProducer

I was just being curious after discussing this with my hubby... how much does it cost to do one shot (or whatever you call the dose for one time) of cocaine? :)

It sorta depends on the area you live in, and how much you buy at once.

I remember getting enough to get me and a friend high for about 2 days for under $100. The more you use the more you need we didn't do it often so it didn't take much. It wears off quickly so we were doing lines every hour or so to stay high.

• Author
RecordProducer
Just say no, RecordProducer.
Noooooooo, we don't want to try it, we just discussed about a person we both know who is unemployed and does cocaine regularly, so I wondered how much their friends spent on drugs..

Trust me, if we wanted to try it, money wouldn't be the issue. But we are not into dugs. :)

Thanks for your replies, boyz.

If they're unemployed they're either selling to get their share, turning tricks or stealing for it.

It's been almost 20 years since I worked narcotics but it wasn't cheap then and certainly won't be now.

I was just being curious after discussing this with my hubby... how much does it cost to do one shot (or whatever you call the dose for one time) of cocaine? :)

In my area, a teener is $100 dollars. A teener equals about a gram. Its some expensive shyt. Just say no.:)

• Author
RecordProducer
If they're unemployed they're either selling to get their share, turning tricks or stealing for it.

It's been almost 20 years since I worked narcotics but it wasn't cheap then and certainly won't be now.

Well this is about someone I know and my husband says she was/is getting it from her friends. I find it hard to believe that someone would give it to her for free. I think she's either paying with real dollars or with her pussy.
  • Author
RecordProducer
Just say no.:)
I appreciate the concern :), but do you really think that if I wanted to try any drugs I'd come on LS and ask for the price?. I would just buy it, who cares about the price! I would be more likely to ask WHERE I can buy it.

But no such desire here so no worries. ;)

In my area, a teener is $100 dollars. A teener equals about a gram.

but thats what we used to pay 15+ yrs ago. its the same price now? what about inflation?

blind_otter

In my area you can get grams for $40-60.

But I knew how to get it in the ghetto.

I also did runs where I would drive the dealer to his supplier, he would give me a half oounce for free. And as much xanax as I could hold in both hands.

eightballs = 1/8 of an ounce, 3.5 grams = $100-140 depending on who you get it from.

I dunno where you guys got yer s***, but you were ripped off.

littlekitty

Don't know how it equates to the US price, but I'd imagine it's cheaper if not as cheap in the US.

It's sold in grams, which dependent on how much you do will last a certain amount of time. Most light users would share a gram between two for an average night. Depends on how much you love it. I've done far, far more than that in binges years ago. We'd have an eighth for the night between two.

Last I heard you could pick up a gram for about £35-40 (GBP) these days. So it's getting less and less expensive as it becomes the drug of choice for younger people.

For some unknown reason they think because famous people do it, it's cool...!! :rolleyes:

I dunno where you guys got yer s***, but you were ripped off.

sorry, but we were buying it when you were around 10 yrs old. around 1990 the going rate was $100/gm for the good stuff.

blind_otter
sorry, but we were buying it when you were around 10 yrs old. around 1990 the going rate was $100/gm for the good stuff.

I think that depends on what part of the country you're in. Cocaine floods south florida constantly. It's almost cheaper than weed down there.

but thats what we used to pay 15+ yrs ago. its the same price now? what about inflation?

Hell that is exactly what I was thinking.

That was the going rate when I was a MI snowblower back in yesteryear.

Oh how the times change...........:lmao: but not the price of coke. :lmao:

Same price now. Unfortunately I am speaking from past experience.

well it is good to know that drugs are more affordable then ever, in these mixed up times with the high cost of living and low wages at least something is going right! :lmao:

blind_otter

When I was using my dealer would give me coke for pretty much any money I could give him. I could get half grams for like $10. I think it was because he has a thing for asian girls.

I appreciate the concern :), but do you really think that if I wanted to try any drugs I'd come on LS and ask for the price?. I would just buy it, who cares about the price! I would be more likely to ask WHERE I can buy it.

But no such desire here so no worries. ;)

I was just teasing. I have more faith in you than that.:)

Lucinda Lawless

In Australia, everything is overpriced because almost everything needs to be imported. This includes drugs (excluding weed, of course, which pretty much anyone can grow).

I'm guessing coke would be much cheaper in Europe, but a gram of coke here costs about $300 to $400, depending on how many middle men you have to go through. Worse than that, the coke is cut with so many different things(meaning it's watered down) that by the time it's dealt to the public it's about 10% purity. The demand is so high people will buy anything.

I have been going through a gram a week for about 2 years now (plus at least $50 a week on pills or e). I earn slightly higher than the average wage but I have huge rent and also help my mother out financially. No one would guess that I spend about $20,000 a year on drugs. They key is I cheap out on other things - I rarely go to restaurants, am wearing clothes from 3 seasons ago and stay back at work to eat dinner provided here. If you add all that up, I probably come up about even. I am happy to do this for a bit of fun every weekend - my money, my choice.

I would never owe a dealer money, in fact I often let them keep the change. Just because your friend does drugs doesn't mean her morals are so low she would prostitute herself. Like me, she might just prioritise where her money is spent...

Ladywithafan
It ain't never free!

Here how much cocaine costs:

1. your family

2. your children

3. your honor

4. your values

5. your electronics

6. your car (crack rental)

7. your wife, husband, girlfriend or boyfriend

8. your paycheck, inheritance, trust fund or alimony

9. your mind...and, finally:

10. your life

You can't put a price on the above...especially 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 9 and 10...

Why do you think they call it "DOPE"

Been there, smoked it & blew it....literally & figuratively

littlekitty
Here how much cocaine costs:

1. your family

2. your children

3. your honor

4. your values

5. your electronics

6. your car (crack rental)

7. your wife, husband, girlfriend or boyfriend

8. your paycheck, inheritance, trust fund or alimony

9. your mind...and, finally:

10. your life

You can't put a price on the above...especially 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 9 and 10...

Great post. :bunny:

Ladywithafan
Great post. :bunny:

Now, if I could just get my addict to get right...and realize these very things that I'm talking about have come true for us...and now he's about to be kicked out...it would make life so much easier