Oh Gheez... why did this happen?

So, I have been smoking weed for 5 to 6 years now. In which, I have done a very good job of hiding this from alot of people... I guess I must have smoked the wrong stuff becuase I was writing out a letter to one of my friends. I leave the letter on my bed. My brother comes into my room and was looking for something. Reads my letter and let's just say was shocked. Everyone in my family has tried weed before... why is it such a big deal...

My brother is 15 years old. He says he will never touch alcohol or drugs in his life. I completely believe that. I cried when he found out that I did that. He asked me all these questions on stuff. I had a talk with him and tried to explain things about marijuana that school does not explain to him. So, now I have tried to convince him that I'm going to stop but how can I really do that... Now that he knows the whole family knows.

I know I should quit but is that something I really want to do... Should I cave like that... Anyone ever have this problem...