I think my husband is smoking crack.

Lately my husband and I have been fighting constantly, his car died (over 3 years ago) and he has taken over my car which means I live on his schedule and have to run errands when he gets home. I do not work anymore because of having no way to get there.

We had a fight weds night, he leaves supposedly had to go do night duty that night in Atlantic city home of prostitutes and drugs and then he comes back Thursday and I need to go to store so I dump out the cup holder that had coffee so i could put my water in and I found a crack pipe!My thoughts are that he either 1) he has been smoking crack which is possible because i smelled it and every Thursday night and Friday night he stays up and acts weird but I didn't put it altogether until i found the pipe and/or b) he is with a crack whore and she dropped it while servicing him or something else. Now he left supposedly at his moms and i do not know if i should call his sister to tell her what i think.

He denies its his. He left to go to his moms and they are all ignoring my calls.

I feel jailed. I feel like I have no where to go, and no one to turn to. I am scared and I feel alone. I literally feel broken. I have no house keys or garage keys, no more blood pressure medicine and I am scared. I do not know what to do. ( I own the house, but we have been renovating it but every room is half done so I could not sell until they are completed)

Lately my husband and I have been fighting constantly, his car died (over 3 years ago) and he has taken over my car which means I live on his schedule and have to run errands when he gets home. I do not work anymore because of having no way to get there.

We had a fight weds night, he leaves supposedly had to go do night duty that night in Atlantic city home of prostitutes and drugs and then he comes back Thursday and I need to go to store so I dump out the cup holder that had coffee so i could put my water in and I found a crack pipe!My thoughts are that he either 1) he has been smoking crack which is possible because i smelled it and every Thursday night and Friday night he stays up and acts weird but I didn't put it altogether until i found the pipe and/or b) he is with a crack whore and she dropped it while servicing him or something else. Now he left supposedly at his moms and i do not know if i should call his sister to tell her what i think.

He denies its his. He left to go to his moms and they are all ignoring my calls.

I feel jailed. I feel like I have no where to go, and no one to turn to. I am scared and I feel alone. I literally feel broken. I have no house keys or garage keys, no more blood pressure medicine and I am scared. I do not know what to do. ( I own the house, but we have been renovating it but every room is half done so I could not sell until they are completed)

Sounds like you have already decided that you cannot possibly leave him and if that's the case then there isn't much you can do. You can't control another person no matter how awful you think they are behaving. My recommendation would be that you stay pleasant and cordial with him and his family while you make your own plans for the future. Ignore his crack pipe and focus on what needs to be done to the house so it can be sold. Why are in this situation of having no blood pressure meds? Do you not have your own money? Perhaps you should look for work so that you are not so reliant on a possible cheater/drug user.

If you won't make plans to leave him or to better your own life then I guess you are stuck with this lot in life.

GunslingerRoland

Why do you not have keys to your own house? Crack is a pretty expensive habit, considering you guys haven't been able to afford to replace your car for the last 3 years, where is he getting money from for this?

Anyway, you always have options. You can sell a partially renovated house. There are always people looking to buy fixer uppers.