Need advice from people who have taken Ecstacy

Hi Yall!

Now I don't mean to offend anyone here that is against drugs, but I am going to take ecstasy and I wanted the opinions of maybe others on here that have taken it before or know of people that have taken it.

This will be my second time, but my first time I guess the pill was a dud and nothing happened.

*For those that have taken it* :

1-what can I expect?

2-Is there anything I can do before or during to make the "rolling" better? I herd to use vicks and stuff but is there anything else?

3- how bad do you feel the next day?

*NOTE* Yes I know ecstacy is bad, yes I know the side effects, YES I still want to take it so please no lectures thank you.

i used to do x all the time. it makes you feel like SH*T all the next day. it puts holes in your brain (it actually gave me a bit of a speach impediment for a couple years). it sucks you in and it becomes your life. the more you do it, the more you need to roll. usually it is a phase for a lot of people. for some its not. i would STRONGLY recommend against getting into this drug.

as for what to expect from the drug it is really hard to tell you. each batch of x is different (you never really know what you are taking, keep that in mind). it depends on the batch and what area you are from. some places i have lived had really good x, some areas didn't.

BrainRightHeartWrong

yeah i was quite into it a lot of years ago... probably 8 - 10 years ago, although the most i ever took was one pill a week, i knew a lot of people who did 9 - 10 on a saturday night!

i can guarantee you that if you start taking it that IT WILL AFFECT you later in life...

i know lots of people who did it and have suffered depression ( YES REAL DEPRESSION ) later in life, some of them ( usually the worst abusers ) commited suicide!

i suffered from temporary depression from it BIG TIME! i have in the last few years suffered seriously from depression, whether it is related to this or not i am not sure!

yeah i had the best time on e's but i tell you now that i wouldn't do it again, it was a phase, i was into dance music, it was brilliant at the time

if i took it now it wouldn't be the same ( the music was a big factor and the generation... its a bit like woodstock in 69 or whatever... you couldn't recreate the same experience if you tried... life goes on and things change and its time for new things )

i haven't took it in years but where i live anyway the chemists were altering the original MDMA ( proper E ) into a derivative which would ( for a short while ) make it legal, this process ended up making pills relatively ineffective ( which was another reason i stopped taking it )

if you want to really get off your head i'd take magic mushrooms, haven't taken them in 18 months but if you don't take them all the time they don't have any nasty side effects ( 2-3 times a year would be enough! ) , next day and you feel fine... with ecstacy and other synthetic drusg there is a horrible comedown

saying that all of the stuff isn't good for you , i know dope is a really bad depressent, especially if its abused

Butterfly28

I loved E when I used to do it. I would have the best sex, the best dancing....

The only thing I hated was the jaw clenching.....

AND

THE RECOVERY PHASE TOOK DAYS AND I FELT SOOOOO DIRTY AND AWFUL LIKE I WANTED TO JUST PEEL MY SKIN OFF AND SLEEP FOR A MILLION DAYS. I WOULD ALSO FEEL VERY DEPRESSED.

It's worth it DURING, but after - it just kills it.

BrainRightHeartWrong
I would have the best sex

what? no way! sex would not exist

not where i come from anyhow

anyhow looking back... yuck an awful drug... once you decide you don't like it no more there is no going back!

most indigenous tribes on earth use drugs... naturally non synthetic types which in a small limited doses could maybe even help us in life

all the e's . coke etc. ... stay away from it all! pure ****

Butterfly28

Agreed. However, you only live once, you aren't wrong for trying, you aren't right for doing...I'm just sharing an experience.

Yes, sex was AWESOME for me on it. But in reality, I was in a different state of mind.

Sex for me now, without doing any of that crap (yes it is CRAP now that I look back) - is even better.

The thought of even doing E now is non-existent. Matter of fact, I cringe just thinking about it.

I've learned my lesson.

I have a hole in my brain because of it.

Dddon''t doo it. its not worf itttt.

:bunny:

Okay, not really. But seriously, don't get into that sh*t.

you asked so.....here goes

don't do it my friend did it once and died........

it isn't worth it

Butterfly28

I remember one time I did it, and my heart was racing so much, that I FELT like I was DYING. It was so f'n scary. I thought my heart was going to explode. I got the chills, I was TRIPPIN' LARGE, I started to cry, and I didn't want to be "high" anymore. The scarier part to this, is ONCE YOUR MOOD CHANGES TO FEAR OR ANGER or SADNESS OF SOME SORT - IT WILL STAY THAT WAY THROUGH YOUR ENTIRE HIGH. Don't think that just because it's extacy that everything is HAPPY all the time. This isn't always the case. Someone can say or do something that can trigger a negative reaction, and then it's like it's STUCK. You can't shake it.

It's like playing Russian Roulette. You take the chance of ingesting such a drug, and hope it doesn't make you too F'kd up. It always does though.

I'm no angel for trying it, but I won't play the devil's advocate and encourage you to try it either. It's soley your choice.

You WILL have fun, I'm sure, but in the end, I'll assure you IT iSN'T WORTH THE COMEDOWN you'll experience.

I use roll ALL THE TIME, about 4-5 times a week(literally) I did this for about 3-4 months. (my husband USE to sell it) This was about 4 years ago & I guess it takes a long time for it to mess you up b/c I'm perfectly fine & healthy. If you can find pure MDMA(it hard BUT is out there) I would go for that, the pure MDMA does NOT put holes in your brain, its all the other crap in it that does.

ok, answers to you questions-

1. you can expect to love everyone in the room. Everything feels good. We use to do it w/ like 6-10 people & all the girls seemed to get together & play w/ each others hair or rub each others feet or back (we NEVER got sexual or had any orgys) I rolled w/ my hus. ex gf one day & we actually became good friends & are still friends.

2. Vicks is great, get the vicks inhalers, they are the best. Also if you know anyone who can spin glow sticks those are great too. You need LOTS of water & you tend to chew alot so get a few pacifiers(sounds silly but trust me you will want them) I use to chew the nipple off of them so you might want to get more than one. Its better to roll in the dark w/ a black light. & listen to techno, there is just something about techno that gets you in a better mood & want to move around.

3. When you come down you get really sleepy & the next day you feel like sh*t. I use to sleep all the next day,(mainly b/c we'd stay up til 7-8 am then go to sleep).

Those are the answers to your questions from my own personal experience. I did it ALOT & never got addicted to them BUT I don't get addicted to anything easy & I've done ALOT of drugs. (haven't done any except some weed in 3 years) I'm able to quit cold turkey on anything I try, but you may not be like that (my husband wasn't, not w/ x but w/ coke) so be careful. I ended up w/ a high tolerance & had to take 3-4 in one night to "peak". so just be careful.

laRubiaBonita

i would suggest smoking some mary jane while you are near the end of your roll..... it makes coming off a little better.

actually i like smoking and rolling, i would always see stuff when i did that!

make sure you are in a safe place with people that you like. stay positive!

take a shower, feel fur, go out in the cold and run a few minutes. STAY HYDRATED!

rollinballz

i would suggest smoking some mary jane while you are near the end of your roll..... it makes coming off a little better.

actually i like smoking and rolling, i would always see stuff when i did that!

make sure you are in a safe place with people that you like. stay positive!

take a shower, feel fur, go out in the cold and run a few minutes. STAY HYDRATED

Out of 10 responses only one answered what I was actually asking Thank You laRubiaBonita. Thats what I wanted to know. I know the fur and mary jane anything else? I want to rock my bf's world on E and I wanted to know of things I could do to blow him up??

i did a lot all throught my senior year of high school. senior prom i did 15 in 3 days which is a lot . i havent touched that sh-t since. it was a waste of money and its affected my brain a lot to say the least. but i did have some fun times on it lol...

make sure you have a bottle of water with you throughout the nite. you'll probably go through 3 bottles b/c you get real thirsty and the water acts like a stimulant to the drug... it feeds it in a way, the more water you drink, your high will last only a little bit longer and feel better. also have some gum.(i used a pacifier for prom weekend lmao) you dont wanna wake up the next morning with ur lip all bitten up, or the inside of your mouth all torn up. you dont realize your chewing the inside of ur mouth when ur rolling so chew gum to avoid all that. some people say orange juice works better than water but i dont think so. i think the acids bring down my high a little bit so thats up to you. if you listen to club, that would be a good thing to listen to rolling... you feel a lot better listeing to techno than rap or whatever else. depending on where you live, dress comfortablly... you'll get hot, then get the chills, and hot again. um.. what else? oh the vicks vapor rub will just intensify how you feel... i wouldnt really do it just b/c i hate the smell of that and i dont want it on me during the nite. i guess thats really it. since its ur 2nd time dont do more than one at a time. you dont know how much ur body can handle yet u know... and dont get addicted to these either... their are bad trips and good trips so b careful. do u know what kind of pills they are? doublestack? triplestack? color? i find that the creme/beige ones are strongest than white or colored ones.

Butterfly28

I agree with everything stated in the post before mine.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO DO IT - MAKE SURE you stay HYDRATED. That's why people die. They don't remember to keep drinking water. Alcohol is NOT an option, either.

Smokin' while peekin' is good.

Try drinking GATORADE the next day (if you don't sleep or you do LOL). It contains electrolytes that help you gain back energy surely but slowly.

And yes, be around good friends who are positive. Not negative. Being around music is good too. It heightens everything.

laRubiaBonita

i had lots o' fum crushing and eating my pills too....the release if alot faster!

we would snort it too, and chase the snort with a crushed pill.

i also spent a lot! but it was only like $25 a pop 5 yrs. ago, for a good double.

What is the going rate?

rollinballz

Just saw other posts other than Larubia Thank you guys.

It cst me 10 a pill and I bought 6 but not all 6 are for me. Im taking two. They are beige armanis. I know the price is low but its because its through a friend.

I know to stay hydrated, and the pacifier I have one too lol. I just want to know what things I can do To rock my bf's worl. I know of the thing that you lay down on the floor on your stomache and they grab your hands and drop them and it feel like your falling through the floor.

I need more like that.....any suggestions?

well im close with the dealer so i get them anywhere for $10-$20 if i wanted them but ive stopped... it is addicted and really bad for you. id rather smoke hehe

If you're serious about taking ecstasy then you need to be aware of the side effects. Like many of the previous posters, I have also used drugs for long periods of time and used ecstasy extensively.

1) Have a sober person. It's important that you have someone there to keep watch over everyone else. If something does go wrong you need someone to be able to spot the signs.

2) Don't mix drugs. While I know it may enhance the high you get from ecstasy I would suggest you don't mix drugs and alcohol.

3) Monitor your water intake. While some posters stated you need to make sure you're hydrated, you also need to make sure you're not over hydrated. Both can cause death. Many have died from over hydration, which causes the brain to swell.

4) Don't drive. Get to a place and drop the pill and settle in for the night. If you're at a club that closes at two in the morning and you don't drop until twelve you're going to have some issues. You should make sure you have a good six hours in one place after you drop.

5) You will feel like **** the next day. You may have difficulty falling asleep. You may have depression issues. You may have anger issues. It does affect your mood.

6) Know the long-term affects. Do some serious research to know what risks you're taking. If you still decide to take the drug at that point you will at least be making an informed decision. There are long-term affects of taking drugs and for some people they are detrimental. I personally never experienced depression, however I did experience a form of detachment and aggressive behavior.

7) Don't make your decision based on what is written here. Do your own research - there's some misconceptions posted on this thread and our personal opinions aren't scientific.

Butterfly28

I'm not sure if the site still exists, but try this one. It has pictures of all the different exctacy pills, the suggested potency, and what it contains, how it felt, how long the high was...etc..etc. Try it.

blind_otter

Yeeees. Good advice below....

As for the holes in the brain, jury's still out on that one. I've eaten over 600 hits of ecstasy in my life and had 2 MRIs and a CT scan and my brain, thusfar, has no holes...just a dead spot that makes me go into convulsions and seizures randomly! :o I also developed a mysterious heart valve defect that wasn't there before I used so much. So, take that for what it's worth.

I wish I could go back in time and tell the 19 year old me to not do any drugs. But whatever, live and learn. I would emphasize Pocky's first point - you can get taken advantage of or hurt VERY easily on x.

I was one of those people who rolled really hard and long, and then I would crash and be almost suicidally depressed for days afterward.

Originally posted by Pocky

If you're serious about taking ecstasy then you need to be aware of the side effects. Like many of the previous posters, I have also used drugs for long periods of time and used ecstasy extensively.

1) Have a sober person. It's important that you have someone there to keep watch over everyone else. If something does go wrong you need someone to be able to spot the signs.

2) Don't mix drugs. While I know it may enhance the high you get from ecstasy I would suggest you don't mix drugs and alcohol.

3) Monitor your water intake. While some posters stated you need to make sure you're hydrated, you also need to make sure you're not over hydrated. Both can cause death. Many have died from over hydration, which causes the brain to swell.

4) Don't drive. Get to a place and drop the pill and settle in for the night. If you're at a club that closes at two in the morning and you don't drop until twelve you're going to have some issues. You should make sure you have a good six hours in one place after you drop.

5) You will feel like **** the next day. You may have difficulty falling asleep. You may have depression issues. You may have anger issues. It does affect your mood.

6) Know the long-term affects. Do some serious research to know what risks you're taking. If you still decide to take the drug at that point you will at least be making an informed decision. There are long-term affects of taking drugs and for some people they are detrimental. I personally never experienced depression, however I did experience a form of detachment and aggressive behavior.

7) Don't make your decision based on what is written here. Do your own research - there's some misconceptions posted on this thread and our personal opinions aren't scientific.

http://www.erowid.org

This is a good website, it has alot of info about X, but you have to look under MDMA, which is the pure form of X. I've rolled ALOT, taken alot a pills at once. My good friend use to sell them & we rolled almost everyday & would snort one right off the bat, then take the other one & thats IF we only took 2. Alot of good advice in the other post, drink LOTS of water. I haven't rolled in about 3 years (since I got preg & had my daughter) but I don't regret anything about my drug past(so far) I had ALOT of fun & so far I don't have any health problems. I would love to do it again (& I will) but when my daughter gets older & when I can stand to be away from her for longer then a day. Just remember to be careful & be safe & definalty get pacifiers they help ALOT!!!

Some of you are just ****ing wonderful influences!!!!!!! Yea, go on and encourage drug use. Anything bad that comes your way in life is very well deserved. So you had okay experiences with it, great for you. Really I'm thrilled. But no doubt you know of many who have had horrible experiences and ****ed up or even ended their lives. Yet still you encourage this. Why? That's such a horrible thing. I guess misery loves company and there's a few of you who are nothing but utterly miserable low-lifes.

For those who have tried it and shared their negative experiences, thanks. I hope it will make a difference.

I've had coke dangled in front of me and admittedly was tempted, it's probably wonderful at first. But I only had to look around at some of the f'ed up people around me and ask myself if that's how I want to be. I'm sure all of them thought they would just try it once and it will never mess me up, that's for other people.

Everyone knows someone who's screwed up from drugs, that's why I just find it ponderous that you would still want to try it.

To anyone considering experimenting with drugs, you know the potential consequences and therefore deserve anything bad that comes of it.

Truly despicable... :(:(:(

*NOTE* Yes I know ecstacy is bad, yes I know the side effects, YES I still want to take it so please no lectures thank you.

Out of 10 responses only one answered what I was actually asking Thank You laRubiaBonita. Thats what I wanted to know.

did you ever stop to think that all these people who have rolled hundreds of times more than you might actually know what they are talking about? if all these people who have done it had such answers to your questions, just maybe it is something that you shouldn't be doing. just a though from someone with a lot more experience in drugs. i have seen a lot of friends lives get f'ed up and others that have ended because of drugs. if you follow the same path you are on you will arrive at that point in your life too. it sucks. maybe you will only do it a couple of times and that is it. but you can't expect people who have had extensive experience with drugs to condone it. i don't think you will find many that will.

laRubiaBonita

we have a huge tree swing in our back yard....OMG!! that was sooo fun while rolling.