just found out my boyfriend does drugs💔👣😱

lovelost2_17

so I'm 24 and I've been dating this Mexican guy for about six months so far.He's so sweet to me and he gives me whatever I need.He's the same age as me by the way.recently he talked me into moving in with him,so I did just so we could see each other more because he works two jobs.I fell in love with him fast I guess it was because of the way he treats me he makes sure I dont have to want for any thing and I can tell its true love. Ive only been living with him for about a week now and it seems like we fight more now that we live together. I notice everything so when he starts to act different I know that something isn't right. he spends like a hour in the bathroom doing I dont know what everyday so this morning I figured id better find out. So he left to go to work a while ago and i went in the bathroom and looked threw everything. I was searching threw thus box under the sink and their it was two crack pipes. My heat literally fell out of my chest like really, crack.Now I wish I didn't go snooping in the first place because I did not expect to find that. I called him up and told him why couldn't he be honest about the situation he said why did i have to go searching for stuff. Honestly I dont know what to do yes i'm gonna leave him but right now I cant. And I was suppose to move to Mexico with him and start a family ugh this really sucks.

Why can't you leave him right now? Are you locked in to a lease?

His doing crack cocaine honey, is that what you want your future husband doing. His not a recovering addict, his actively doing crack! You're too young to get caught up in this drama honey,run away.

This addictions can make your boyfriend very nasty when they can't get their fix so that Mr Nice guy may disappear.

If he wants to get clean, take a step back from the relationship whilst he works on himself, if he wants to that is.

• Author
lovelost2_17

I know i should leave him but right now i dont have any place to go. I was staying with my mom and when I told her my plans of moving out she simply said i wasn't making the right decision. And that if i leave i wont be able to come back. So now im just gonna keep working and going to school,and play it cool save my money and leave him when i get the chance. I so didnt expect him to be this way.....

todreaminblue

ill stay with a guy who is on drugs until i know there's no hope.......in the past.......

its not who i am now and i cant condone drug use....if i see they are on a different path to me i wont be with them intimately or boyfriend girlfriend relationship

because i dob in drug dealers..i got asked to be a police lawyer, when i advocated for my sister when she got in trouble due to druggies she was hanging with..the interrogator liked me..said that the police department would pay for me to study.they had scholarships(i am always broke lol)..and i did all the talking....my sister was given a warning only....and community restitution.. i prefer support and unpaid and i dont like criminals who get away with things and if wasnt able to put one away it would devastate me....stuff letting them ruin lives and women and children and take innocents to hell...ill ruin them first...my life is a risk.......always will be

i dont suggest you do this

get out.....he isnt for you.....dont condone it.....deb

Quiet Storm
I know i should leave him but right now i dont have any place to go. I was staying with my mom and when I told her my plans of moving out she simply said i wasn't making the right decision. And that if i leave i wont be able to come back. So now im just gonna keep working and going to school,and play it cool save my money and leave him when i get the chance. I so didnt expect him to be this way.....

No. Tell your mom that she was right. Tell her that you found out he is doing hard drugs and you are breaking up with him.

I am a mom and trust me, she will let you come back. You might just have to admit that you had poor judgement about this.

It's better for Mom to say "I told you so" than to tolerate an addict just because you have no where else to go.

Edited by Quiet Storm
  • Like 10

Move to Mexico and start a family... :confused:

I'm with quiet on this one. Do whatever you can to get away from this guy. I was a baby who busted through a condom and the pill so there's always a risk you might be bound to him for a while if you stay. And don't date anymore Mexicans unless they're normal and don't want to move back to Mexico. Wanting to do that is a sure sign of crack usage.

• Like 1

I also agree with Quiet. Call your mom, apologize, tell her she was right, and ask if she'll let you come home. Sometimes our loved ones can see things that we can't. Unfortunately, love is blind.

I'm speaking from experience, you don't want to be in a relationship with a drug addict. When I was in my early 20's, my H was heavily using. It was a nightmare full of a lot of pain and disappointment. If you look at the big picture, the time you've been dating this man is not long at all. You need to end this before you become even more emotionally invested. Don't just walk out, run!

• Like 3

I would definitely want my child to call me if they had gotten into a situation

Like this. Call your mom

• Like 1