I wanted to thank the ones that helped about the Meth

To the ones that are thinking have I said anything to him. NO

I am waiting and trying to be safe about this. I have a 9 year old

daughter to think about. I don't want to do anything til I find out

for shore that he is doing Meth. or cocaine. Everyones help is

greatly appreciated. If you think of anything else please let me know. :bunny:

Is he your husband, or your bf? You've used both terms. Makes a big difference to me. Bfs are a lot easier to get rid of.

There is another issue, which I don't think got mentioned. If he is doing any dealing - even phone calls - from your house, you could be in danger of being charged as an accessory. It is possible that law enforcement could find these Loveshack postings and use them as evidence that you were at least somewhat aware of the usage and dealing, and hence an accessory. The laws on meth are very strict.

Also...if he's cooking at your place, and even if you avoid fire/explosion, you will have a highly contaminated toxic waste site that will cost you $10,000+++ to clean up. Often they have to scrape the whole house down to the studs and slab - throw away all the drywall, carpeting, bedding, clothing, books, etc. - because they have absorbed or been coated with the nasty stuff. I hope you rent???? Even then, the landlord will come after YOU for damages if your name is on the rental agreement.

Bottom line: I would not wait to be sure that he IS using. I would assume that he is, and let him prove me wrong. The risks are just too high.

• Author

I am sorry if I wasn't straight about this. He is my husband, and I own my home. Also to answer the other question I have not found anything in the home. He is losing weight like crazy mood swings, not eating and alot of other things.

Can you just ask him? It certainly sounds like meth or coke to me. Does he have any burns on his hands or mouth? Also black or dirty fingers and/or nails. That's if he's smoking it. Has he ever done IV drugs?? What a scary situation to be in!

• 2 weeks later...

I have good friends who have used it. If he is using he would be awake for days at a time, not eating, and talking a lot then it is meth.

I would ask him...you will know if he is lying to you.

Worse case scenario, snoop around and watch what is going on.

• 2 weeks later...