cannabis

Hi my partner of 29 years has had enough of me smoking dope,she has know met another man who she says makes her happy.We always had a cou[le of joints at night after the children were in bed,we have never got into having beer ,both dont like the affects,my partner stopped smoking 4 years ago although she always had a smoke when on holiday ,days out etc,the thing is, was it just the smoking or was there something else,she she does not blame me for all our relationship problems but always says it was the dope that drove us apart,i now have to deal with it, but i am really confused that all along she had a man lined up for when we finished so was the dope the issue or an excuse to end it because she had another man lined up

Forever Learning
Hi my partner of 29 years has had enough of me smoking dope,she has know met another man who she says makes her happy.We always had a cou[le of joints at night after the children were in bed,we have never got into having beer ,both dont like the affects,my partner stopped smoking 4 years ago although she always had a smoke when on holiday ,days out etc,the thing is, was it just the smoking or was there something else,she she does not blame me for all our relationship problems but always says it was the dope that drove us apart,i now have to deal with it, but i am really confused that all along she had a man lined up for when we finished so was the dope the issue or an excuse to end it because she had another man lined up

There's really no way of knowing, is there? The real issue is, what you will do going forward with your life.

• Author

wow ,i obviously missed something their,i thought the reefers were not the problem,more like lack of attention to her,always came home tired and just wanted to rest,have been selfemployed for28 years, work was always stressfull so for the last hour before bed, always had a couple of reefers.