Quitting Pain Killers Log

Well, I made a hug mistake about a couple weeks ago. I Re-injured my rotator cuff while working on my car, and my Dr prescribed me Percocets for the pain. I feel it was over medicating but I took them anyway. Now it's nearly a month later, and I hate the way I feel on them. I feel like a druggie.

I am quitting them cold turkey, on my own. I took my last dose about 30 min ago, and will have to deal with the withdrawls from here on out.

I had a big problem with Oxy a few years ago, and nearly lost everything due to it's addictive nature. i swore I would never be like that again. I made a mistake filling this prescription, and now its time to stop it before it goes any further.

I just need a place I can type out my thoughts as I go through the next few days.

I have everything I think I will need on hand. I intend on staying very active this weekend. I will force myself to take long walks on the beach to sweat it out as fast as I can. Lying around the house is the worse thing for me. Im better off busy.

Nobody suspects anything, so I will just say that I caught a bug from the gym. Anyway wish me luck, and I will be posting when I feel miserable.

• Author
it is submerge accurate i contrive it can be unchanging better if someone pleasure require changes. rn rnthose are capacious games i always play for with tongue in cheek you can check this also îùç÷éí àåï ìééï îùç÷é éøéåú | îùç÷é áøáé | îùç÷é éøéåú

I see where your going with this, but Im not sure I see eye to eye with you. I like Raman noodles, and always have. I know they have a high soduim count, but I do so much cardio everyday that I burn that off without difficulty. I use the carbs as energy. If I ate them before bed, then you would be correct about it being converted to fat, but I only eat them proir to physical activity.I have been doing this workout thing for years, and am pretty darn good at it. I am a licensed, certified personal trainer, and dietitian. I am also im school to become a RN, so while I appreciate your dieting advice, I think I have a handle on it. I would like to keep this thread about the issue at hand, which is me getting my system back to normal. Ive only taken them for a little over three weeks, so I think I should be fine.

• Author

This isnt even going to be hard. I shouldnt have even made this thread. Im 18 hours in and I feel like I have a mild flu. No big deal at all.

Feelin Frisky

Hang in there. If you haven't done any opiates for quite a while and then go on them for say, a month, you may not have a really bad time of it. If however you were abusing the percocets by taking a bunch at a time for "effect", you indeed may have given yourself a jones. You might want to through in an NA meeting or two just to give yourself something to do. Good luck.

It takes a very strong person to admit, and take action towards a problem they have. I admire, and commend you, for doing so. I don't have too much advice on this particular situation, but I do wish you the best of luck and i'd love for you to keep us updated!!

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader Film Divx The Adjustment Bureau Movie Premiere Just Go with It Movie Screenshots how to download The Town online The Smurfs Movie Reviews Dvd Sucker Punch Devil movie in english to download Friends with Benefits Online Film The Hangover Part II (LQ) Film Picture how to watch Tangled the movie Downloads The Full The Eagle Movie Water for Elephants Movie Download Blogspot

• Author

I had to start over yesterday at 7am. I couldnt have them in the house..too tempting. I did 1/2 and gave the rest to a lucky girl.

SO far Im on hour 35 and Im doing well because of all the extracted loperimide Ive been taking. I feel stoned as hell, but if it gets me through till Sat morning, I dont care. AND Phenibut is a lifesaver at night. Its the only thing that makes me sleep though the restless legs and body aches..

I cant wait till MOneday when I can get my life back and hit the gym hard!!

And it figured when Im sick, every one and their mother comes out of the woodwark and wants to do something. WHere are they when Im feeling great?? Where?? They're always busy! Now when I just want to be left alone, I cant get rid of them!1 My FB has been blowing up, and so has my phone! wtf?!?

and watch, on Monday, they'll all be gone..

AmEricanWomann

Just saw this thread. Hope you're still doing well, DP. Opiate withdrawals can be really bad. Hopefully you weren't on the percs long enough to get really awful, excruciating WDs. Good luck and keep us updated.

• Author

Thanks. Its Sunday morning and I think I can finally say Im all better!! Im slightly lethargic, but ready to go back to the gym and get caught up on my schoolwork. :cool:

• Author

I wasnt feeling well at all. I was having bad cravings. I forced myself to go to the gym, drank a super strong energy drink and lifted like crazy for an hour. WOW!! What a difference! Its something about lifting that releases endorphins because I still feel great almost a day later. Im heading out with my wife in abut an hour to work legs at the gym. This is the 1st time Im actually lifting because it makes me feel good, and not just to look good.