Dating a girl now who is a recovering drug addict and we fight constantly

xxviperh202xx

ok im a 25 year old man with a 2 year old daughter i recently lost my wife of 4 years in november im dating a girl now who is a recovering drug addict and we fight constantly about her past and her guy friends now she has lied to me before and we cant seem to get along the problem is i love her very much but am not sure if she loves me she has gotten high behind my back aswell as the other night we got in a sevear fight and she left walking and called an exboy friend to pick her up she spent the night with him then came back the next day saying she loves me and missed me im not sure what to do

Get away from this woman. She is obviously a terrible mother figure for your daughter. You are a father first and foremost and you need to put your daughter's needs first right now. I'm very sorry you lost your wife and I'm sure you just want someone to love you and be with you right now, but this isn't the answer. There are much better women out there who will love you AND your daughter and not set such a bad example.

I would like to say that I am sorry about you losing your wife. At least you still have your

two year old daughter. I will now have to say something to you but I will have to be blunt.

Run away from this woman as quickly as possible and do not let her associate with your daughter.

Look at the facts you presented:

1) recovering drug addict

2) she continues to take drugs behind your back

3) hangs around with unsavory male friends

4) you get into a fight and she immediately calls an

old boyfriend and spends the night with him.

5) constantly lies to you

The bottom line is this: Are you out of your mind?

Do you wish to have a future raising your daughter with a woman

who is into drugs, horrible reputation, still hanging with questionable men,

spends the night with ex boyfriend when she gets mad at you and continues

to lie to you? This is your future.

I can only assume that you are still in a state of shock because of the loss of your wife.

This woman will continue to use drugs, screw other men, lie to you and put your health

at risk for STD's. For God sakes, if you do not care about yourself then at least think of

your daughter being raised by someone like her. Get your head out of the sand. How many red

flags do you need to see? Do you have to have a piano fall on your head? Please seek out a therapist to understand your horrible choice and why you would subject your daughter to this in her life.

You are bringing an immoral woman and drugs into your home and subjecting yourself to STD's.

You are heading toward a self-destructing life. Ask yourself why you would wish to subject yourself and your daughter to be involved with such a person. Wake up before it is too late. I wish you luck because you will need it more than anyone I know.

• Author

ok here is an up date thanks for all the great advice the woman in question is now gone for good and my daughter and i couldnt be happier thanks again xxviper