I'm In Rehab...

yep that's right - 2sunny has been admitted since 1-17. doing better and working hard to be well and work the AA program.

i am at a great facility not too far from home... still homesick though.:(

any words of wisdom and encouragement are certainly necessary and welcome!

I had not a clue Sunny that you were in need of rehab.

Good move in doing so!

and I hope you are still up for making soap when you get out.

Now feel free to share how are ya doin?

• Author
I had not a clue Sunny that you were in need of rehab.

Good move in doing so!

and I hope you are still up for making soap when you get out.

Now feel free to share how are ya doin?

doing pretty good now. not so good a week ago! soap making and topless riding on your lawn mower when i am "free." :laugh:

thanks for the good wishes - you're a doll!

Rehab isn't a cure. When you get out, you will be given the tools you need to take a shot at straightening out your life. But it's not a given. You need to stay strong and avoid the temptation to slip back. It will always be something of a battle, but over time it will get easier.

Good move in doing so!

A brave move too.. Welcome to the beginning of the rest of your life.. Day by day..

You will be amazed how the quality of your life will increase now that you have admitted that you are powerless over alcohol.

** Hugs **

Good for you for taking control!

I don't know a thing about rehab except that amy winehouse said no, no, no!

Actually, two of my friends have been to rehab as teens/young adults. One of them even met her future husband there, although they didn't get married until at least 10 years later and after living in different cities most of that time.

Good luck to you!

(I tried to inset a bunny, but it wouldn't click. You'll just have to imagine the bouncing bunny...or is that what put you in rehab??)

I'm glad you're getting help and are posting about it. My thoughts are with you and I have tons of faith you will get through this and come out even stronger! It takes alot of courage to admit there's a problem, let alone reach out and get help, do something about it.

AC comes to mind, but there are many here who can help you through this and give you pointers, so to speak.

• Author
A brave move too.. Welcome to the beginning of the rest of your life.. Day by day..

You will be amazed how the quality of your life will increase now that you have admitted that you are powerless over alcohol.

** Hugs **

Thanks AC/WWIU and to others for your support and encouragement. ;)

You rock, dude! They say that the first, and most important, step to overcoming a problem is recognising that you have one. Good luck. :bunny:

• Author
You rock, dude! They say that the first, and most important, step to overcoming a problem is recognising that you have one. Good luck. :bunny:

thanks nemo! :love:

yep that's right - 2sunny has been admitted since 1-17. doing better and working hard to be well and work the AA program.

i am at a great facility not too far from home... still homesick though.:(

any words of wisdom and encouragement are certainly necessary and welcome!

Wow, I had no idea. It takes courage to admit it to yourself that you have a problem and to do something about it. You are an inspiration to many.

Good luck and here's to a speedy recovery.:):bunny:

Woah, I had no idea you were in need of rehab. You sure hide in well!

My thoughts are with you during this difficult time, sunny. Be well...

• Author
Woah, I had no idea you were in need of rehab. You sure hide in well!

My thoughts are with you during this difficult time, sunny. Be well...

thanks so much bo! you are a love - how are you feeling these days? when are you due?

I haven't been here in a while and just saw your posts.... Good for you, 2sunny! Courage is what you got, you'll be amazed at how wonderful your life gets!

:bunny::bunny::bunny:

I haven't been on here in a while and to see your post, it made me very sad - I had no idea. I hope you are doing much better. So sad, but I have hope you will recover.

Hi Sunny! Well, I for one see nothing sad about it. You're an inspiration for others who are struggling with addiction. This is a new start in life for you. Stay strong!

thanks so much bo! you are a love - how are you feeling these days? when are you due?

Hope you're doing well and making progress!!

I'm feeling great. I'm a little over 4 months along now and due July 15. :D

I'm feeling great. I'm a little over 4 months along now and due July 15. :D

wow i had no idea - congratulations bo!!

• 2 weeks later...
Is "path" the street term for some new and exciting mild-altering substance? Where can I get some?

:lmao::laugh:

Hang in there, 2Sunny. Addictions are bad.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

hey all! got back home last friday...

things are going great and i'm feeling awesome.

all your encouraging words mean a lot to me! :love: