extremely mad

Ok so my younger brother is 15 I am 21. He has began hanging out with a new friend named Gino quite a lot this last year or so. Yesterday I went to pick him up from his friends house cause my mom had other things to attend to and asked me to do it for her. Well went I went up to the door his mother invited me in so I came in and waited for Mark to get his stuff around. Aprox 5 mins later Larry walks in, my jaw almost dropped. Ok now for some back history Larry is the guy who I lost my virginity to but I feel that he raped me because I repeadidly told him to stop and he wouldnt even thou I was crying. This is when I was 14 years old and he was 19.A few years later he came up to me at a street carnival and apologized to me like it was going to make it all better or something. Well basically I went on with my life and have a wonderful man now. BUT when I saw this is brought up so many terrible feelings and memorys, I almost lost it in the house and practically dragged my brother out of that house. I later find out from my brother that he hangs out there all the time.

I really cant tell my brother why I dont want him to hang out over there because I just dont feel comfertable about telling him that when he is such a young age. The only other person that does know about this is my SO.

My brother also told me that Larry told him he knew his sister at 1 point which really ticked me off( I know that sounds like a weird reason to get mad)

Since that day I cant stand the idea of him going over there knowing that son-of-a-beaver is there.

His friend cant go over to my mother's house because his mother is just like that, wants her kids with her at all times just about.

Any advise I would appreciate.

P.S I also havent told my SO other about this yet because he always said he probley kill him irl if he saw him which I dont want to happen.Should I tell him or keep this to myself? I hate keeping anything from him.

• 2 weeks later...

He definitely raped you when you were a minor and he was an adult. Consider going to the authorities. Even though it was a long time ago, the statute of limitations in your state may not be up and you can still press charges against him. It's still eating you up inside...I'd make him pay. If he harrasses you or you family, file a restraining order. His half-assed apology to you is not enough. He should be in prison.

Don't feel ashamed, you did nothing wrong, you were just a kid.