What did I do to upset her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whatwentwrong19

whatwentwrong19

Hey people,

This is my first serious 3 year-old relation and well she does talk about engagement sometimes. In out first year it was alright, thought at times she would get kinda trashy and name calling or ask if I was thinking of other girls. Well ok, I thought this was normal and that almost everyone in the relation go through those up and down moments.

In the second year it's when it all started. In the 4th month of out second year, I was chattingg to thsi girl about science, politics, school, nothing sexual, just chatting. When g/f saw it, she went very ballistic, somehow knocking down the computer chair, where I was sitting on, so I fell to the carpet. Then that was the first I ever get hit so much in my life. That day, I got punch in the head, in the face, shoulders, stomach, even kick, and rip my shirt. Ended up with scratches, a bruise in my face, and one black eye as a result. She didn't say that much about it, only that it was really my fault. Always been taught as a little kid never to laid a single finger on a lady, so I don't. Never once did I answer back and won't.

Well this goes on sometimes. If someone were to see me with a black eye and say what happen, I'll just say I got into a bar fight and lost the match. Then sometimes when she comes drunk, I get blame from stealing all her money and well it happens again, only I try covering my face.

Just 4 days ago, I get kick right below, where it gets the most. I never got kick there before until recently, that I don't even know if I might be even having internal bleeding and punch some more again. Right now I'm with a black eye and few bruises. Is this normal, that maybe I shouldn't do anything nor say things that will upset her. Don't really think anyone would believe me if I tell, besides I must be the only case. Then again, I don't really want to break up with her, I love her. Just mainly my fault like her says it.

Ummmm, hello, you're letting your GF beat the crap out of you and it's YOUR FAULT?

I don't agree with any kind of abuse, deserved or not. Never been in a fight in my life, although at times i've wanted to beat the crap out of someone, i never have.

I would never hit someone i love, and i will never allow someone to hit me again ( i was in an abusive relationship for a short while. My best guy friend took care of the a**hole for me, and he never returned). Just because you're getting beat up by a girl doesn't mean you aren't being abused. She's taking advantage of the situation because she knows you won't fight back.

Get out of there and file a restraining order on her. Call the police when she hits you. You aren't the only one out there that is getting beat by a girl. It is pretty common nowadays. There is no need to stand there and take it like a man.

And in my own opinion, if she wants to fight like a man, she deserves to be hit like a man!!!! I'm not saying that you should fight back and hit her, cuz you will be the one going to jail. DON'T HIT HER, but i just hate it when women think they can abuse someone because they don't think the guy will fight back. That is just wrong.

shaunablain

LOL i been in the same situation, although im not a guy!!! but i still got battered and was told it was my fault.

But i mean seriously you don't even sound upset about it or unhappy. This isnt normal no, it shouldn't be happening no.

Maybe if you pop a valium in her drink might calm her down abit, im not jokin about your situation in anyway(i personally think you need help) but she has serious PMT.

Go now...i mean really do

OH MY GOD! GET THE HELL OUTTA THAT RELATIONSHIP QUICK! ABUSE IS IN NO WAY NORMAL! GRAB THE REST OF YOUR BALLS THAT YOU'VE GOT AND GET THE HELL AWAY FROM THE LUNATIC YOU ARE DATING.

For Christ's sake! I know u won't listen to a word of this but I think you've been hit upside the head waaaaay too many times! Can you really think this is normal? It's NOT!!

You must leave her. You may love her, but you can't stay with her. You'll have to love her from afar. People like this usually end up killing their partners.

YOU DID NOT DESERVE IT.

NOBODY DESERVES TO BE HIT BY ANYBODY.

She has NO right to hit you at all. She's sick and dangerous and you must leave. Tell your family what's been happening and leave.