Concern Over My Ex

Mr.P

My ex has got together with someone I have known for about 11 years, and he has given me and my friends a hard time over the years by spreading rumours, threatening some, and his general arrogance is despised by many.

Anyway, since she has been dating him, he has hurt a 10 year old child (bruising) and just last weekend punched a girl-friend of mine in the face giving her a nosebleed and a black eye.

The ex dumped him over this as she does not like violence, but he has somehow given her a bulls*** excuse which she has accepted and now she is back with him.. wtf ??

She has been manipulated by him big time and now it is a real concern of mine that it will be her face next time on the receiving end of his fist.

My friend who he hit does not want to involve the Police, but I don't want to just sit here waiting for my ex to have a black eye herself and tell her "I told you so".

Any suggestions on what to do ??? We're not on talking terms at the moment by the looks of things.

As far as I'm concerned this guy sounds like a loaded gun...if he is able to hurt this many people and not get his then I think whether you are on speaking terms with your ex or not I think you should for sure get the police involved..because it might not just be black eye someone sustains, and a child being hurt should have already gotten CPS or the police involved. If your ex wants to continue to be in an abusive relationship she can make the decision but I'm sure that 10 year old didn't have a whole lot of say as he/she was being hurt. If nothing else think of that child he's hurt and get him locked up.

• Author

The child wasn't hurt badly, he was pushed off a jetty with lets just say excessive force. The kid carried on messing around but the bruises became apparent when he got home and was obviously distressed. The kid's parents eventually got an apology from him over it. The kid is happy enough so that has all been forgiven now.

I just don't know what he's going to do next, it's only a matter of time before he does domething else and I can't just sit by and do nothing!

So don't just stand by...get someone involved..you don't owe this guy any loyalty and if he's this nasty get him busted for it. Before he hurts or kills someone.

And I'm sorry wether he punched or pushed the child is totally not excusable..if someone pushed my daughter hard enough that she fell I would want more than an apology. He's an adult and has no right to lay his hands on a child, especially one that isn't even his.

• Author

Ok, my friend he hit has kept a low profile recently and I haven't been able to contact her, will try and twist her arm in to getting the authorities involved. Hopefully when my ex sees that the Police are involved she may realise that she is in a serious situation.

Thanks Skeered.