Angry at the abuse

Alice82

A long time ago, I had a man brutalize me for reasons unknown. Ever since, I have been brutalized when dating. I am so angry at this man when all I want to do is to forget him and remember him for what he truly is-a psychopath who takes pleasure in hurting others. I just want him to go away forever in my mind so I can move on with my life.

• Author

Yes. I do need counseling. I'm actually looking forward to medical treatment and prescriptions, which I used to disbelieve in. Trafficking is real in Texas. I saw a lot of women end up worse than I did or dead or they resorted to killing themselves. It's horrible hear. I hope I get out alive. I leave the state in two days for a new life and recovery I hope.

What you endured was far more then abuse. It has elements of Stockholm syndrome. Being held hostage must have been brutal. Please get some therapy to help you find peace & reclaim your sense of self & value.

• Author

Yes. I do need counseling. I'm actually looking forward to medical treatment and prescriptions, which I used to disbelieve in. Trafficking is real in Texas. I saw a lot of women end up worse than I did or dead or they resorted to killing themselves. It's horrible here. I hope I get out alive. I leave the state in two days for a new life and recovery I hope.

• Author

They took over my family's home. Burglarized all the valuables, met me through a mutual friend--I actually ended up sleeping with the guy who broke into our home and didn't know it--but he knew who I was because he saw pictures of me in my home when he broke in and made off with all the family heirlooms. I can't tell you how sick these people are down here by the border. It's not even American laws down here, it's gang land and more like loose Mexican laws established and run by greed.

Oh honey. Hopefully you can find a UN aide worker who specialized in helping those who have been trafficked. I will pray for you.

• Author

I've had to be nice to my abusers and let them get away with it because I don't have a way to leave. They ruined my credit, closed my bank accounts, police threatened to arrest me if I pressed charges on these men...so I hav ed to see them or their friends regularly. One was in my physics class last semester-no way it was by chance-I dropped out of college. I can't live this way anymore. I avoid everything now...I just want out.

• Author

So many other girls had it worse...I'm lucky to be alive, only have two charges: 1 for drugs and 1 for theft ( I took that charge for my sons dad two months after a c-section-he wanted to go stealing at the mall for xmas presents for all his kids whom he moved into my families home without our permission).

• Author

I've got to leave this city and then find help. Nobody cares here. I am constantly reminded with those exact words. Nobody cares. I've tried telling everyone.

• Author

Thanks for listening. I'm going to write for a while. I'm sorry to share a story on a public platform that is so disturbing...I wish the world was a better place but sometimes it's just not. The drugs are ruining everything here. Our own officers sell out their citizens. It's really sad how greed is tearing apart the texas border. It's to late for a wall. And the deception runs deep into all our government offices here.

major_merrick

You can't trust the system, or the police. You can only trust yourself and close friends. I grew up in a bad place and suffered for it. I was beaten by the police, and I survived a rape attempt and other acts of violence. You can't forget it, you can't move past it. You have to deal with it and let it fuel you. Feed the anger and use it as a tool rather than trying to "forgive and forget." Being passive isn't the answer. Being a good person isn't the answer. You have to become aggressive. It worked for me and brought me peace.

• Author

I endured his abuse last march-may and he is online talking crap, like I'm the one who did these things to another human being. What a wack-job! Some men will never take responsibility for what they do to other people to hurt them.

• Author

I have compassion on him. I'm going to pray for his healing, though I am not acquainted with much knowledge on a condition of the soul with the extent of damage he seems to have. Only God can heal that type of severe wound and I'm not sure if I can ask for it for him but I did. I guess time will tell. This world sure needs a lot of healing prayers and compassionate hearts.

• Author

There is a man who hates me with a deep-seated passion. I don't know what to do about this problem anymore. How can anyone reason against such blind hatred? How can I help him or this situation between us when all he cares about is seeing me suffer in this lifetime? He must be in an immense amount of pain is all that I can gather. But how do you help the one person who absolutely hates your very guts? I'm at a loss and I don't think I can take anymore of his brutal attacks. It hurts so damn bad inside. It hurts so much. I'm tired of beating my fists in the air against an invisible monster that I can't see but seems to be everywhere. How unfortunate to have ever crossed paths with the Devil himself.

• Author

I'm done thinking about it. It makes no difference anyway, besides it's unpleasant to let others know just how much unspeakable horror lurks out your front doors and all the while wearing masks that are comely and inviting. It's to much information to publish here.

Sorry to hear that you are facing a worrying threat. I think it would help if you told us more. Who is this person? Are they physically abusing you? Do you live with them?

• Like 1

Whoever this guy is, you can't help him. You need to get away from him. He has anger problems and they are nothing to do with you. You happen to be the person he takes them out on. It is not your responsibility to 'help' a guy who beats you. You need to focus on looking after yourself not him. A man who beats forfeits his wife/girlfriend.

• Like 1

Of course you can pray for him and lift him up. Not only do we pray for our loved ones, but we also pray for our enemies. So our duty it to pray for everyone. Unless there is abuse, we are to love everyone in spite of their sin. I hope you can find peace and direction in the Word. That is were you will truly find it. You can be the example of love and compassion he needs to see to possibly make a change himself.

• Author

I am attempting to get away from being trafficked and its so hard to keep moving forward. For years I let these men put me down, sexually use and abuse me, they burglarized my family and our home, used and wrecked vehicles because they could get away with it, set me up with drugs, treat me like a prostitute, ruined my credit, would use my apartment to sell drugs, ship stolen mass goods, party inside with their friends all night, shut down my bank accounts citing fraud, police would refuse to let me press charges and would call me stupid if I tried to report these men on different occasions...and a lot more...and now they are posting sexual things THEY DID to ME online. Is there any hope of getting out of this. I can barely function because they had me living in my car. They took my house, my dignity and my freedom. This happened to many other women in Corpus Christ Texas too. A lot. I remember seeing four guys with a 16 year old girl. Shooting her up with dope. Oh God, these women are all desolate and the men are all walking around freely even living in the womens homes while the women are in prison. It's so sick. I feel like I'm shattered. What hope do we have here. Who can help us. We are dying miserable and horrible deaths and our lives are no better. They just won't stop. The cops let them. They all have good lives and tell women, "Nobody cares." I'm do broken. There is no help for us. We are enslaved here because of the destruction and set ups they do to us. Just block me from here. I can't stop spinning it around and around in my head.