LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Mind, Body & Soul > Abuse

Family Love

Abuse Support for and discussion of psychological, physical, and sexual abuse.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6th November 2018, 3:42 AM   #1
Established Member

Family Love

My family would not have wanted us to suffer like this or to see men treat me like crap. They loved me and would have loved my son if they were still alive. I am done with this. With you. Here anyways. I have one thing left to do, then I am closing that chapter of my life forever. I deserve to be loved and to find happiness for my son and I. That doesn't include disrespecting us or putting us in harm's way. And if anybody tries to hurt us again, in any way, I will not hesitate to take legal measures. From the looks of it, I will have plenty of work from past exchanges to keep me busy for a loooong time. But I no longer wish to do business in that manner with anybody, ever again, comprende?
KatCha is offline   Reply With Quote