Is this considered abuse?

XxXhelazz

Well, we where in a party and I was talking to my coussins. Then, one of my cousins, which is 30-ish (I'm 18), grabbed my ass. Everyone else was like: "lol whut" and I didn't even react. She was like: "Lol, you didn't react". It wasn't th first time she does this to me; she also did it like months ago. Even though I didn't reacted, I didn't like it. I also noticed that she stared a lot at me and that she is always the first person that notices me when I enter a place and my family is there. Also, she talks a lot of "how cute I am". I don't know if this is normal, really. What should I do? It is that considered abuse?

It is most certainly inappropriate touching. You need to tell her to stop it. If you aren't comfortable telling her directly, or if she doesn't stop, then let your parents know what is happening.

• Like 2

No it is not abuse. It is inappropriate. Tell the cousin that you want it to stop. If the cousin doesn't stop, tell your aunt & uncle, the cousin's parents.

• Like 2
bathtub-row

I wouldn’t call it abuse but it’s stupid behavior. Just tell her to lay off.

ETA: I just realized the age difference here. Not abuse but it’s very, very inappropriate. Talk to your parents about it. They should put a stop to it, like yesterday.

Edited by bathtub-row
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
Well, we where in a party and I was talking to my coussins. Then, one of my cousins, which is 30-ish (I'm 18), grabbed my ass. Everyone else was like: "lol whut" and I didn't even react. She was like: "Lol, you didn't react". It wasn't th first time she does this to me; she also did it like months ago. Even though I didn't reacted, I didn't like it. I also noticed that she stared a lot at me and that she is always the first person that notices me when I enter a place and my family is there. Also, she talks a lot of "how cute I am". I don't know if this is normal, really. What should I do? It is that considered abuse?

No this is not abuse. It's invading your personal self touching you without your permission.

• Like 1