post abuse

vickyp

Hi everyone. My ex broke up with me 8 mths ago. He says it was because of an argument we were having. We were discussing how dumb the Canadian government was. Of course he had to be right so we fought. It was love bombing then I got devalued while then the discard 3 weeks after my father passed away. He wasn't even there for the funeral. He had "no money" to take a bus which is about a 40 min ride. During our 3 yrs in the devalued stage I was always called a cun@ I hate you your so dumb you make me sick, I think you guys get the point. My question is yes I'm a tough cookie but a times I can't help and think about those words. They play in my mind over and over again. Btw I never got any sort of apology . How can I stop those words play over and over again?

• Like 1

I was just watching a tv movie and it was one of those love stories. I will not say which one but at the ending, I started to remember all the words I was told "your personality doesn't match your appearance, your just a cute girl alone, your cutish.." just to name a few. It's hard.. The best advice I can give you is some NC and distance. Soon you'll forget about his voice and start to find your own again.

• Like 2