Everyone Mad

napy666

It seems like lately everyone is mad at me. Mom and dad hates my guts because I don't do anything. Even though I do, I do still live at home and do chores and house work around the house but sometimes I get lazy and refuse to do it. Then my parents get mad at me and tell me how I am a terrible and horrible person.

Then the internet isn't much better esp. with dating people being mean that way telling me I won't find anyone, and I am ugly, look like a man, etc.

Even with the freelance work I do, people there talk a lot of crap too. Saying my work is bad or isn't good enough or no no no no no.

I just don't know what to do anymore.

If you 'get lazy' and refuse, what do you expect? 'Oh, sweety, don't worry, it's our job to take care of you and let you hang around here'? Parents who expect you to pull your weight are actually helping you become a self-sufficient, satisfied adult (some day).

why listen to 'internet people' - they don't know you, other than to give random advice we'd give anyone. And if someone telling you you look like a man upsets you, what are you doing to address it? Is it something in your control, like wearing longer hair or wearing makeup or something?

And are you really listening to people who tell you your work isn't good, and asking yourself if they have a point?

PS, why is this in the abuse forum?

• Author

I think all of this is abuse. And I think I look like a women but yet others say no I have man features. And I do, do my work everyday but 1 day I get lazy they complain.