What do you think?

Some things from when I was younger are surfacing in my mind and I had to get some kind of an input on what you guys/girls think.

When I was about two, I lived with my mom and then boyfriend who is now my adoptive dad. They both went to Sturgis and left me at our house with one of my uncles. I'm not exactly sure what had happened and if I was raped or not, but I remember knowing how to "pleasure" myself. I just remember I had to go to the bathroom but I didn't get up, I would just "tickle" myself to make it stop. How would a two year old know how to do that? Was it possibly something I just discovered?

I don't think any of my uncles would do such a thing, and like I said before, I don't remember any of them EVER touching me. I just thought it odd that I did that sort of a thing at two.

bluechocolate

Was it possibly something I just discovered?

Absolutely it was possilbe that it was just something you discovered.

Children are very curious little creatures & are continually exploring, not only their environment, but also their own bodies. Perhaps you just discovered that tickling yourself in that way felt good. There was no sexual connotation to it. You are now placing a sexual bias on it because you now know that what you were doing was akin to masturbation.

If you have no memory of molestation & do not feel uncomfortable or uneasy around your uncle then just put it down to childhood curiosity.

• Author

Thanks bluechocolate, I appreciate you replying to me. I guess I just needed a confirmation. It seemed weird to me that I could have discovered that at such an early age! I'm suprised it didn't come across my mind earlier.

Talk to any grade school teacher - plenty of kids 'discover' themselves real young.

• Author

/sighs a huge sigh of relief

It's good to know that other people discovered stuff around that age. :p