Emotionally Abused and Not Understanding Why

winterwonderland

winterwonderland

Has anyone ever been emotional abused to the point they just can't anymore? Sleepless nights, or not sleeping at all, when you wake up you feel all the pain all over again and the tears want to flow once again?

That is what I am going through and I don't know what to do about it. I have been to the police. I called the FBI. I even got my computer send off to get whipped out 4 times and paid dearly for it, so I woul dhave my computer at least. But to no advail everyone has gone against me. The Computer guys all did whatever to my comptuer so I don't even have that. The police were no help at all. The FBi came into my house and lied about no bugs in the house. Not to mention when we called the best friend over for computer help all he did was do what he does best. STeal.

If I told you all that has happened you would never believe me so I won't even bother.

It has been 5 years. Five long hard years that I find myself crying. Wondering why me and what I ahve done to deserve this and why I can't be left alone. I don't do anything bad. I don't go around hurting people. I dont stalk them or torture them until they just can't.

Sorry I just need to vent and wondering why it is the good that have to suffer while others get to roam the world free of doing whatever they please.