Am I abusing her

Justin2000

[FONT=Times New Roman][sIZE=3][/sIZE][/FONT]I met a woman who had her own business andwas very happy. I fell in love with her as this bubbly happy fun loving girl.I asked her to move to my Country which she did and I had to support her as shewas not allowed to work yet. We never stayed together because I asked her if we can start arranging wedding plans after she was here 2 weeks and she lost it saying she needs time to settle...I then pressured her into being intimate and things went downhill from there. She told me she is nervous around me because of my temper and violent nature. I do have that but I told her she has made me like that becasue she turned me down. She ended up working for me doing my accounts for3 years...and I paid her rent. I told her to move in with me after 3years, I stopped paying her rent and told her to stop doing my books and I tookover all my accounts. By this time she was already changed and depressed and had lost all that bubbly happiness, she had lost all her self confidence. I was constantly shouting at her because her daughter was using her and this added to the problems...her daughter is 30 and I paid for the daughter and boyfriend to coome out to this country and I supported them for 4 months. After I stopped her staying there adn kicked her daugher out. She moved to my place and I moved to a family member. Itreat her bad and she cleaned and cooked for me and I could not talk nice to her, I shouted at , shoved her, I am bitter and angry towards her for what she has put me through and crippled me financially. and then told her I was coming back whether she liked it or not.She left same day and stayed with a friend in big city. She was not happy andslept in her car for about 4 months. All this time I was paying for her food.She could not work becuase she had become depressed and crying and suicidal. Icould not cope and lost the plot screaming at her all the time. All she wantsis to go back to being happy in her old life, but she can't. she has no familyback in her country and she will never make it there, not now, she is in her50's and I am in my 60's. She lives in a big city and I still pay her rent andfood 4 years later. She is broken emotionally and we do not get on. When we tryto get together, I am so angry and bitter at her I lash out. Am I a fool forpaying for her, or do I need to...is she taking advantage of me or is shereally messed up.

[FONT=Times New Roman][sIZE=3][/sIZE][/FONT]

Is this for real?

Where do you come from....?

Hang on - it doesn't matter.

You're a nasty, mean vindictive bully and a crappy piece of work.

you have ground down and destroyed every bit of good she had, and this is all your fault.

Don't put any blame on her for your behaviour.

That's up to you to control. Everything that has happened is because that's what you chose, so nobody else is responsible for your actions or the way you think.

Nobody ever held a gun to your head and made you do all those things - you did it because you wanted to take advantage of her and make best use of her, and if anything went against what you wanted, you became nasty, unkind and abusive.

The best thing you could do for her is to buy her her own apartment, and give her a good sum of money for her to live and be happy, because you owe her her life back.

You stole it from her.

it's up to you to make amends and replace it.

You useless bag of schytt, you.

Edited by TaraMaiden
  • Like 6

OP, it's men like you that is either getting the good men a bad reputation as well as making others follow that ''Treat her like man'' bs nowadays.

However, I have hopes of still finding a man that doesn't have violent urges; that will not use his physical advantage ever; not even if I were to hypocritical say ''You're mother is a biotch'' or stick two middle fingers at him.... know I would never be that rude but I'm just saying if (real men do have a lot of self-control; not those with ''I'm treating her like man because she's acting like one right one'' boys) When I read your thread, it's you guys that almost make me want to give up but I'm not.

OP, just stop dating, go single and seek a shrink ASAP. You aren't doing anyone a favor.

Edited by samsungxoxo

Dude i want to almost say kill yourself cause there is no good in you.

How dare you ask us this. Are you mentally ill?

You distroyed her whole life, use her like a slave.

and the little you do for her with your money you act like you are doing a lot??

I think at that age you should be looking for Jesus before you die and change your life.

Go tho a therapist. Cause your behavior is sick and i think you have a lot of

issues that you try to put it on her.

But without her i think you would be the same to any kind of woman.

She had a lot to lose by giving up everything for you.

And jet she lost most than everything.

Cause you end up to be the worst any person can wish to have as a partner.

You are a abuser, manipulative, bastard.

You need to stay away from anyone daughter.

I think you should give her a great amount of money once. like 100.000 or more

so she dont have to deal with you in any kind of way.

You took her peace of mind and self esteem also.

Its not normal .

SHe needs to repost you to to the police.

You are sick. you should get professional help and date nobody.

cause you have noting to offer!

and you blame the whole world. and you dont take any responsability.

start taking it. this situation is all your own fault.

cause you dont treat people right. you only abuse them.

maybe you need to take a look in your past with your therapist to see

what is wrong with you. cause there is to much wrong there.

• Author

[sIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]She has messed up my life by making me pay 2 rents. I knowshe worked for me but she could have stayed with me and as I told her she didnot have to work just keep house clean, cook for me and do my washing and the garden, that was a fairtrade off? She refuses to move into myhome saying she is scared of me, well if she moved into my home I would’nt getcross with her and she would’nt be scared… but why can’t she see that? She wants to go back to her own country and I do feel guilty she has lost who she is. she was a strong christian when I met her, but looking how my life hs gone I tell her to shove her god...I am sooooooo angry at people claiming there is a god...where?????[/FONT][/sIZE]

[sIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]She has messed up my life by making me pay 2 rents. I knowshe worked for me but she could have stayed with me and as I told her she didnot have to work just keep house clean, cook for me and do my washing and the garden, that was a fairtrade off? She refuses to move into myhome saying she is scared of me, well if she moved into my home I would’nt getcross with her and she would’nt be scared… but why can’t she see that? She wants to go back to her own country and I do feel guilty she has lost who she is. she was a strong christian when I met her, but looking how my life hs gone I tell her to shove her god...I am sooooooo angry at people claiming there is a god...where?????[/FONT][/sIZE]

Oh shut up.

There is no excuse for being abusive,frightening and a controlling bully.

You handled things this way because YOU WANTED TO. this was YOUR choice.

Nobody forced you to do any of these things. you did them because it was convenient to you, and it gave you an advantage.

You're a nasty, spiteful, mean, shallow excuse for a man, a wicked piece of work and you have nothing you could possibly say that would improve your situation at all.

Continue paying her rent.

Give her a sum of money every month, but do her the biggest favour of all:

Disappear from her life forever.

OH: And why are you copying and pasting your comments?

Where else are you posting?

Sadists.anonymous.com?