Female teachers and sex with students

JuneJulySeptember

JuneJulySeptember

Another story came up about a teacher having sex with a high school student today. And it got me to wondering. Why is it ALWAYS a female teacher in this situation? I googled 'teacher, sex, student' and only found one instance of a male teacher having sex with students. I didn't google far, but still, there were like 20 articles for female teachers for that one article.

The big list: Female teachers with students

Yes, that list keeps going. A lot of the teachers are decent looking too, and most of course, married.

So, what does this say about the nature of women and men? I mean, what gives? Aren't men always horny and thinking about sex and what is more tempting than a nubile 17 year old hottie?

Let's have some fun with this one. :cool:

It happens with male teachers all the time (probably more), but it isn't such a popular topic in the media.

When it is a male teacher, everyone is outraged. When it is a female teacher, some men I know personally consider the boy the Luckiest Boy in the World :sick: (I'm outraged either way)

• Like 3
Another story came up about a teacher having sex with a high school student today. And it got me to wondering. Why is it ALWAYS a female teacher in this situation? I googled 'teacher, sex, student' and only found one instance of a male teacher having sex with students. I didn't google far, but still, there were like 20 articles for female teachers for that one article.

Yes, that list keeps going. A lot of the teachers are decent looking too, and most of course, married.

So, what does this say about the nature of women and men? I mean, what gives? Aren't men always horny and thinking about sex and what is more tempting than a nubile 17 year old hottie?

It's always females in those lists because society considers it "unacceptable". Male teachers have been having sex with their students for as long as females have been permitted to be their students. When male teachers get into trouble for it, it doesn't usually make the news, because nobody gives a rat's ass...unless he's sleeping with underage boys of course.

• Like 2
When it is a female teacher, some men I know personally consider the boy the Luckiest Boy in the World

That depends on what the teacher looks like, or so I've heard.

Most secondary education teachers are female, thats why. If there were more male teachers, youd see about the same, if not higher, rates of this behavior.

Women are just as sexual as men imo.

• Like 3

But it does happen with men, all the time.

I personally know a male teacher who had an "inappropriate relationship" with a student about 10 year ago, but it was kept hush-hush. Old boy's club at work :sick:

Actually, in my country there are more men doing this than women in the news.

And generally the men get hard jail time.

In the US, the men also get hard jail time when doing this with a teenager.

For ****s and giggles, check to see what those women got in terms of sentences, some of them didn't even become sex offenders and in the movies they are presented in a sexy light [desperate housewives].

It's always females in those lists because society considers it "unacceptable". Male teachers have been having sex with their students for as long as females have been permitted to be their students. When male teachers get into trouble for it, it doesn't usually make the news, because nobody gives a rat's ass...unless he's sleeping with underage boys of course.

Really ... so the fact that the sex offenders list is populated by mostly males does not poke any holes in this feminist dogma ?

After going through that list, i'm left disgusted.

Female teacher + boy student --- even if multiple boys, the woman generally gets off, if she did not do any weird stuff [sodomy]

Female teacher + female student --- they tend to get worse sentences

Pretty female teacher --- gets away even if multiple victims

Ugly female teacher --- tends to get hard jail time

If anything, i question why not all of them get sex offender status, the list makes sure to notice when one has to register as one.

There is a reason why i have this tone.

One of my best friends lost his virginity at 12yrs with a 18-19yrs girl.

To this day he has yet to settle down or be capable of forming any lasting relationships.

This is in a country where ppl are discouraged from seeking therapy.

• Like 1
It happens with male teachers all the time (probably more), but it isn't such a popular topic in the media.

When it is a male teacher, everyone is outraged. When it is a female teacher, some men I know personally consider the boy the Luckiest Boy in the World :sick: (I'm outraged either way)

As far as the news is concerned, male teacher with student = dog bites man. Female teacher with student = man bites dog.

• Like 1
As far as the news is concerned, male teacher with student = dog bites man. Female teacher with student = man bites dog.

Funny you should mention it, i was on my way back to edit my above post and add this :

?Sexy substitute? gets no jail time

At least the judge was honest in this, but after that, he let another one go free ... from the same school. o.0

Edited by Radu
  • Like 1

Yes, that's exactly it. The media attention doesn't accurately reflect the frequency--just the voyeuristic interest.

How a grown woman can look at a teenage boy as anything other than a kid is beyond me. So gross. Even if he looks like a man, a 17 yr old still has the mentality of basically a kid, someone who's never actually lived in the real world. I can only see that being attractive to a woman who REALLY needs some validation and who is really immature herself.

and I'm pretty sure men teachers usually get the harsher end of the stick on this than women teachers do. Men are looked at as more predatory in this situation where the woman is just looked as kinda pathetic I think.

• Like 1
TheBigQuestion
How a grown woman can look at a teenage boy as anything other than a kid is beyond me. So gross. Even if he looks like a man, a 17 yr old still has the mentality of basically a kid, someone who's never actually lived in the real world. I can only see that being attractive to a woman who REALLY needs some validation and who is really immature herself.

and I'm pretty sure men teachers usually get the harsher end of the stick on this than women teachers do. Men are looked at as more predatory in this situation where the woman is just looked as kinda pathetic I think.

It's true. Male teachers who sleep with female students are raked over coals in the court of public opinion, lose their jobs and do jail time. Female teachers who sleep with male students sometimes become sex symbols, although they of course also lose their jobs and go to jail. Veeeerry different treatment by society as a whole though.

Mme. Chaucer

It's disgusting and inexcusable when an adult takes sexual advantage of a child, especially when they're in a position of authority over the child.

Considering pederasts doesn't teach us ANYTHING about "the nature of women and men," as asked in the OP.

How male and female child abusers are dealt with legally and societally might be worth discussing though.

• Like 2

There was a blog I used to read called badbadteacher which would collect every teacher story around. Needless to say it was like a 10 to 1 male to female teacher ratio, if not more. xxoo is right, the media only prints the female stories and warps everyone's perception. Kind of like with guns.

• Like 3

I had sex with a teacher, a female teacher when I was in high school. You can see for yourself what my love life is like.

Yes, I did learn how to have adult sexual and secret relations with a woman. I also learned some very wrong things from that. Things that one should not learn then way I did. I learned about the true worth and value of marriage vows. Which are only as serious as the people making them take them. I have also always had trouble trusting women in part because of this.

My relations with men have only been slightly less difficult.

After going through that list, i'm left disgusted.

Female teacher + boy student --- even if multiple boys, the woman generally gets off, if she did not do any weird stuff [sodomy]

Female teacher + female student --- they tend to get worse sentences

Pretty female teacher --- gets away even if multiple victims

Ugly female teacher --- tends to get hard jail time

If anything, i question why not all of them get sex offender status, the list makes sure to notice when one has to register as one.

There is a reason why i have this tone.

One of my best friends lost his virginity at 12yrs with a 18-19yrs girl.

To this day he has yet to settle down or be capable of forming any lasting relationships.

This is in a country where ppl are discouraged from seeking therapy.

• Like 4
TheBigQuestion
I had sex with a teacher, a female teacher when I was in high school. You can see for yourself what my love life is like.

Yes, I did learn how to have adult sexual and secret relations with a woman. I also learned some very wrong things from that. Things that one should not learn then way I did. I learned about the true worth and value of marriage vows. Which are only as serious as the people making them take them. I have also always had trouble trusting women in part because of this.

My relations with men have only been slightly less difficult.

That's understandable, but many men go through exactly the same revelations around the same time period. Really, any experience where a person in a committed relationship tries to get with you (or succeeds in getting with you) can lead to you having a hard time trusting women. Back in college I had gone to third base with this girl who years later told me that the only reason she didn't sleep with me that night was because she had a boyfriend (who I 100% honestly did not know existed). As if stopping short of vaginal penetration somehow didn't make her a cheater!

That's understandable, but many men go through exactly the same revelations around the same time period. Really, any experience where a person in a committed relationship tries to get with you (or succeeds in getting with you) can lead to you having a hard time trusting women. Back in college I had gone to third base with this girl who years later told me that the only reason she didn't sleep with me that night was because she had a boyfriend (who I 100% honestly did not know existed). As if stopping short of vaginal penetration somehow didn't make her a cheater!

Well, what makes it worse is the persons authority. The authority of the teacher and the fact that it would be many years before a woman of simmilar age would be able to counter them. It's comparing the sexual abilities and powers of a grown woman to teenage girls. There's just no comparison.

TheBigQuestion
Well, what makes it worse is the persons authority. The authority of the teacher and the fact that it would be many years before a woman of simmilar age would be able to counter them. It's comparing the sexual abilities and powers of a grown woman to teenage girls. There's just no comparison.

I can see how the authority aspect would have a negative impact. I can't say the same for me, although I never was involved with a teacher so I'm merely speculating. I just know that looking back at my high school self, I remember there being three or four very attractive female teachers in my school. I didn't really perceive them as authority figures; they were just more hot women to lust over. I think most high school guys who are full of piss and vinegar likely perceived them the same way. The conversations we had about those teachers certainly reflected the same attitude toward them that I had. Knowing me, if I had somehow started sleeping with any of them, I really do not think my views of her would have been anything other than "I'm sleeping with this hot woman. I am the sh**."

Fair point about the sexual abilities and powers of grown women when compared to teenage girls, although you need to leave a lot of room for outliers. The girlfriend I had during late high school/early college was more interested in, and better at the mechanics of sex than just about every woman I dated into my mid-20s until I started dating my current girlfriend. Plenty of my friends in their mid to late 20s complain of having girlfriends and sexual partners who are either terrible and highly restrained in the sack or think that sleeping with someone in a relationship once or twice a month is acceptable.

Edited by TheBigQuestion

You can "not percieve" their authority as much as you want. Until they decide to use it to punish you for frustrating them in any way.

• Like 1
TheBigQuestion
You can "not percieve" their authority as much as you want. Until they decide to use it to punish you for frustrating them in any way.

By doing what? Giving me detention? :laugh:

Don't get me wrong. I don't condone unprofessional and/or illegal behavior to any degree. I just don't really think that sleeping with a teacher necessarily gives you trust issues with women that are more pronounced than trust issues arising from a myriad of other possibilities combined with one's individual psychological makeup. And really, as I said previously, being an "adult woman" doesn't necessarily bestow one with magical sexual powers.

Edited by TheBigQuestion

Really ... so the fact that the sex offenders list is populated by mostly males does not poke any holes in this feminist dogma ?

Feminist shmeminist. It just the way things are here. I never voiced an opinion about it, nor do I have any strong feelings either way. I don't think minors of either sex should be exploited, but that doesn't change the fact that less has been made of male teachers taking advantage of their female students than vice versa. No need to cry "feminism" where it isn't an issue.

• Like 2
By doing what? Giving me detention? :laugh:

Don't get me wrong. I don't condone unprofessional and/or illegal behavior to any degree. I just don't really think that sleeping with a teacher necessarily gives you trust issues with women that are more pronounced than trust issues arising from a myriad of other possibilities combined with one's individual psychological makeup. And really, as I said previously, being an "adult woman" doesn't necessarily bestow one with magical sexual powers.

No not just detention. You see, I like many victims of this kind of abuse, was labled as disordered. Others will be labeled has having some kind of special need or even being gifted. The end result is, when you are different from the pack in anyway often you are punished more severely.

They could accuse you of harassing them.

i.e. Suppose you decide to hit on and touch your teacher lover when she's in a perfectly foul mood. A lover who has no official power over you can just tell you to leave them alone. A lover who is a teacher will write you up and get you thrown out.

Suppose you refuse her sexual advances and she decides to be a bitch to you for it. You just have to take it.

While if she refuses your sexual advances it they don't have to just take your grumpiness because of it.

But if you'd rather belive if I was a more normal manly guy or whatever that I'd be ok with this fine. Consider this....maybe I'm bi...and have had more relations with men... because of it.

TheBigQuestion
No not just detention. You see, I like many victims of this kind of abuse, was labled as disordered. Others will be labeled has having some kind of special need or even being gifted. The end result is, when you are different from the pack in anyway often you are punished more severely.

They could accuse you of harassing them.

i.e. Suppose you decide to hit on and touch your teacher lover when she's in a perfectly foul mood. A lover who has no official power over you can just tell you to leave them alone. A lover who is a teacher will write you up and get you thrown out.

Suppose you refuse her sexual advances and she decides to be a bitch to you for it. You just have to take it.

While if she refuses your sexual advances it they don't have to just take your grumpiness because of it.

But if you'd rather belive if I was a more normal manly guy or whatever that I'd be ok with this fine. Consider this....maybe I'm bi...and have had more relations with men... because of it.

Well I have been talking about this in very general terms. I'm not trying to downplay what you experienced.

Yeah, there were a few female teachers in our school who I suspect had sex with a pupil there. One of them actually did :laugh:. And yes, we all considered him somewhat lucky (I say somewhat because this teacher wasn't really considered a looker :laugh:).

As young boys, we prayed for scenarios like that, so of course even when grown up we remember what it was like to want to poke one of our teachers so that's why we always think in the back of our heads "lucky boy". Having said that, I didn't want to poke any of my teachers - none were my type.